xisto Community
SturmxHawke

My Introduction

Welcome to the Xisto.Lots of different countries are represented here. Several other Members are also from Holland.Hope you enjoy the Forum and the Hosting.

Hello SturmxHawke Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA. Another Hollander huh? My husband is of Dutch decent.

If you are looking for reliable free no-ads hosting, you have found the right place. Trap 17 is the place to be for good hosting and interesting forums. Make sure you don't post a lot of one-liners, they are considered spam. It is not the number of posts you make, but the quality that earns you credits. But then if you are familiar with forums, you probably already know this. You will need to read all about Trap 17 so you can use the links just above my sig to learn all about us. I look forward to seeing you around the forum. :rolleyes:

Hey there, Sturmx, and welcome to Xisto.com! I wish you the best of luck on the future of your website and hope that it will be nothing less than a great success! Do not forget to post, as that is the key to maintaining your account's active state, and I will see you around in the forums!

Hello, welcome to Xisto. :rolleyes: I'm new too as you may noticed. I'm Devin (Reduced), from Tucson, Arizona. I hope I can learn to become friends with you. If you haven't already, make sure to read the Trap 17 Read me. ;)