xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
hyangkim60

Making Money Online A Whole List of Paid to Reads And Paid to Clicks online

Hey, if you came here to find out how to make money online, then here you are. This site was one I made in freewebs so I can get referrals and you guys can make money. The site is... http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ Go on the site and you guys can see how my friends made money. They advised it so I tried and now I am sharing with you too. Good luck!

Thanks for the contribution. I looked over a few of those site, and, I must admit, that a few of them look a little fishy and unreliable to me. Just a word of caution to all those who are thinking about joining some of those sites. If anyone has any experiences to share, please let us know!

I have a lot of experience with Paid to Click and Paid to Read programs. You don't make a lot of money at all with them but I used the money I made to put into HYIP(High Yield Investment Programs) which are also extremely high risk. The only website I have heard about on his website is Fishing 4 Mails which has paid me once a month ( like their program says it will) and always promptly after I have requested it. I'm actually making a website reviewing PTRs and PTCs as some have refused to pay me or parts of their websites are scams. Fishing4Mails though will be on my top 5 of PTC/PTR programs though once I'm done with the website.

I have a lot of experience with Paid to Click and Paid to Read programs. You don't make a lot of money at all with them but I used the money I made to put into HYIP(High Yield Investment Programs) which are also extremely high risk. The only website I have heard about on his website is Fishing 4 Mails which has paid me once a month ( like their program says it will) and always promptly after I have requested it. I'm actually making a website reviewing PTRs and PTCs as some have refused to pay me or parts of their websites are scams. Fishing4Mails though will be on my top 5 of PTC/PTR programs though once I'm done with the website.

I don't think many person make lots of money online else that shopping company

Thanks for sharing that site. But be careful out there with such site as it not always safe to deal with them.most of the times they end up spamming the users and run away without paying you a dim or penny.after u spend ypur hard time for them in their site, so its ver important we be very careful to choose such site. I would rather advise you that before u join such site just lof on to some scam forum site and search of the post on that site what people out in the world say about it. Even u can do a direct search on the google by typing " Website name + Scam"This would definely show u some results where u would conclude what is right and wrong.Be very careful when joining a site which has recently opened out for public and plz avoide any payment if they ask you to pay as a minimum abount for upgrade all such stuff.Usually PTR sites end up with all these techniques.So be careful out there in net.Enjoy LOL

I might have a tip for your site:Open up a section where members can share their experience with the sites.If more people say they got paid you have more change that they willjoin with your referral :PGreetzz