xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
brenton92

I Dont Know What To Do I Need Help Badly

i dnt know wot to do aye.. i dnt know whats happening to meits weird i cant think positive about myself i cant trust anyone anymore im thinking badly of my best mate and i cant get bloody suicide out of my mind.. WOTS HAPPENING TO ME.. any ideas..?

i dnt know wot to do aye.. i dnt know whats happening to me
its weird i cant think positive about myself i cant trust anyone anymore im thinking badly of my best mate and i cant get bloody suicide out of my mind.. WOTS HAPPENING TO ME.. any ideas..?

hey bud, pm me so we can talk about it. do you have messenger? you don't know me so it will be easier for you to talk to me in private if you're willing.
i can listen, but i can't help unelss i know a little more information.

i'm here as a friend if you ever need one. pm me bud. life isn't as bad as people make it out in their own heads sometimes. ive been there before and it's not pretty and will get worse if you don't get it out and talk to someone...eventually changing your outlook on your OWN life.

please go with a psychologist and tell him what's happening, I bet that there can't be better help than the help a psychologist can give you... I'm talking seriously here dude. But anything you want to say, please say it to us, And I ask everyone who's reading this post to help anwii too, we're with you man!But you are telling us the consequences, not the causes of why you are feeling like this, if you don't mind, please tell us

Hey dude, you have to calm yourself, there are always times in the life, you feel like nothing, that you are not productive, and you ask yourself "What I am doing here?", but you have to be positive, if you don't fight that suicide thoughts, you will be weak, and you don't want to be weak, you DON'T want to give up right?.No, you have to get out of that suicide spiral, get out, run, see the sun shine, talk to people, change job, don't know, anything, there have been tons of people before us, and they have found a way of fighting the life, and not giving up to the idea of suicide, you have to afront that bad situation.You should really PM any of us, you could also take the Mailorethoriel advise and go to see a psychologist, there aren't people who try to say that you are crazy, they are professionals, whose job is to help you suceed in your daily life.If you have any questions, you could always PM us.LUCK.

Oh hello its you, didnt i talk to you on MSN?? Well anyway I think its best if you leave the computer ALONE and go for a walk, or tell your mum or dad... i dont think looking at 15yr old boys on webcams will help in anyway at all... ok what we talked about is strictly confidential, BUT, your issues can be fixed.Now suicide is the worst thing to do... i think its just the cowardly way out, I myself have been in such a situation, but I have found getting off the computer and getting an interest helps a lot.. also think of the people who will miss you!!! it certaintly wouldnt help your friend. ok I know what my friend said to you was a bit mean... but thats the way you seriously look, go to sleep, wake up, go for a walk, and think!

i thinl i need helpI Dont Know What To Do I Need Help BadlyIts weird how everytime I just think its not worth being here anymore I don't know what to do anymore...Sometimes I even cut myself to see how much I bleed I don't see the positive side of anything anymore and I think of suicide WATZ WRONG WITH ME I JUZT CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE-question by G100