xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
dannym23

Hitman Unknown Title (2007)

Well i for one am most excited about this one, it has been one of the best games made and now it will be one of the best films ever made.

Hitman: The Movie

Overview

Director:Xavier Gens

Writer (WGA):Skip Woods (written by)

Release Date:30 November 2007 (UK)

Genre:Action / Crime / Thriller more

Plot Outline:A gun-for-hire known only as Agent 47 (Olyphant) is ensnared in a political conspiracy, which finds him pursued by both Interpol and the Russian military as he treks across Eastern Europe. hired by a group known as "The Agency" to kill targets for cash.

Plot Keywords:Based On Video Game / Hitman

Cast (Credited cast)

Timothy Olyphant ... Agent 47

Dougray Scott ... Mike

Olga Kurylenko ... Nika

Robert Knepper ... Yuri

Ulrich Thomsen ... Mikhail Belicoff

Henry Ian Cusick ... Udre

To be honest i would rather watch this that the simpsons movie, really.

Right some pics

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Here is the Official Website. The trailor is their and everything

Thanks Dannym23

you know, i didnt think it was going to be any good, i do like the actor but i didnt think he would be good in such a roll, but he did very well. i was impressed. he even added some comedy in there and i worked well. :P

Man , if you like the game, you should like the movie, but if you are a hitman maniac, you probably hate de movie, like others games movies, the script never is good enough like the game, but i'm my opinion the movie is good. There's a lot of action, hot womans, and the principal, guns and shoots...

Hitman Outbreaks, skulls breaks : here to you Agent 47. Completely bare and with the code to bars tatous on the nape - easy ironies would be wasted, therefore we abstain ourselves deliberately - our hero born from the omonimous videogame of the Eidos Interactive, adapted here for the great screen from the direction of Xavier Gens. Face not to disappoint the lovers of the cinema in which the single superman it runs alone against all, Timothy Olyphant interprets impassible the murderous professional fugitive from the consul of all the globe. I interlace here introduced, that it satisfies gaps of the videogiocabile weft withinserts taken of weight from the television film "Dark Angel" targato Fox, us extension initially infancy of one young machine in order to kill like this: trained like a soldatino, 47 repress emotions and affections on a commission basis growing like effective killer, without porsi other questions that those concerning objective to pull down compensation. When, as often happens in the systems narrated you of the tradition, the subject in issue is placed to the center of a sly embedded macchination and in games of being able larger than he, here parr? its ennobled in getting rid of the police enforcements of average Europe and to make outside the cattivoni, ring-establish the order to suon of mitragliate. Exclusively the fan of the game they will only and know to establish with certainty how much fidelity is to the system originates them and to I tread of the true Agent: the common ones died them that instead approcciassero to the film as to a whichever action-movie made up of Uzi and corpses in the baggage car they will have instead to estimate it exclusively based on the introduced scenes - without to place excessive attention to converse little credible ridicules , but enjoying rather the totally prepared. Already the premises are clearly familiar: the system has created a monster, but then deciding for reasons of pure interest to unravel itself some. The stilemi of kind there are all, to lack indeed they are instead just mordant and an equilibrium of tone that allows allo watching to take sul to the algid evolutions dell' impassible sicario serious, intrenched for an average hour and behind the stoic mask of a guerriero devout person alla mission and solo to that one. Perhaps platonically joined to a dry Russian beauty (Olga Kurylenko), in order of the clich? misogino of woman in difficulty, the personage extension the incongruences that move the critics from the troop of adolescent hard and pure (comprised between the 15 and 35 years, admit it) that of it they follow the gesta armed of joypad: the game does not preview some sottotrama romantica, therefore this attempt to sweeten it donandogli a conscience awakening thanks to the occhioni from the Olyphant protagonist squeaks not little with the presumed ferocity originates them. The fact that the protagonist remains asexual and that habitu? the Diesel Vin has put us the moneies but not makes it, then, smile. We ask ourselves because.