xisto Community
dannym23

Just A Good Joke To Wake Up With Scotish man and an English man

The English And Scotish Dream

An english man and a scotish man are driving down a winding road in the dark. Suddenly they crash, but by a miracle non of them are hurt but their cars are written off. They both get out their cars, walk to each other and say "Listen, lets put all this behind us, lets live in peace, the english and scotish" After this, the scotish man goes to his car boot and pulls out a 12 year old bottle of whisky and offers the english man a drink, he drinks half and offers the scotish a drink, her replys "No thanks ill wait till the police get here"

Thanks Dannym23

Nice one Mate,And it is kind of tricky a bit. For those of you who did not understand please Look at the spoiler below. If you want to fiure it out don't look at the spoiler ( DUH!)

When the man drinks the whisky he offers the other man, The other man says i'll wait for the police to get here. HAHA The man who drank it will be drunk and ofcourse the blame will go to the Drunked. And guess what! There's a oral to all of thisMoral:- Never Drink and Drive!!

Nice joke man, Made it up yourself?

This is a pretty funny joke, even though I'm english.If people still don't get it after reading the other spoilers, then read this:

The Scottish dude tricked the english dude into drinking the whisky. Then, when the police show up, it will look like the englishman has been drinking alcohol and is therefore to blame for the crash.

I did not understand this joke

Just A Good Joke To Wake Up With

I did not understand this joke, would any one elaborate it for me please?

Is drinking prohibited?

Or is it something else?

-reply by Neeraj

hahaha~~very funny~"the scotish and the english" way,haha. :D it took me a minute to understand this.it is making fun of English people.and are scotish well known as this kind of people? I didn't know.

That's awesome! Haha, I already knew this one, but it's still funny! :):D

I did not understand this joke

Just A Good Joke To Wake Up With

I did not understand this joke, would any one elaborate it for me please?

Is drinking prohibited?

Or is it something else?

-reply by Neeraj

Spoiler below:

It will look like the English man was drunk and drove the car too fast, which makes him guilty :)

Reply: I did not understand this jokeJust A Good Joke To Wake Up With

Neeraj Bro,,

Here comes brown man to assist a brown man.. It shows how clever scottish guys are and how easily the english people can be fooled :P

Try to imagine what will happen when police will come and find that English man was drunk & hope u read that it was scottish guy who took out whisky from his car :)

You are welcome for unsaid thanks :)

-reply by Chahat Thakkar