xisto Community
whiskers_w

Social Networking Developer(s) Needed Lucrative Project Awaits

Hey. Are there any social networking platform developers here at Trap 17? Man, I need some developers to work with me on a mammoth project that will be very lucrative once we get it up and running. I need some expertise that I can buy for a percentage of the project. Are there any takers? If so hit me up right here, and I will link you to more info and direct contact with me.Holla.

Well, I've always had an Idea for a social networking site that would beat em all... I spent days thinking on it because I had absolutely no better thing to do on that time, and I was disgusted by the lameness of most social networking sites, because they lacked features, or because they're just so PROFILE ORIENTED (and that's a big lie, SNS shouldn't spin all around the user's profile but in what they have to show and offer). So I came up with one idea to rule them all. If you're interested in what I formulated, PM me, I'm sure you won't lose anything from hearing my idea but hey, I'm offering you possible creativity and innovational development =D

Looking forward to stealing your idea... i mean hearing about it.

yea, EXACTLY! uncanny how i was about to adise whiskers to keep his ideas private and away from the forum and only talk to those that can help, PRIVATELY

the ideas in this area are worth money as a lot of people right now are trying to compete with myspace. there are even sites out there that will pay you for belonging to their social networking site. it's very copetitive right now espcially when businesses are now paying you(not myspace yet) to refer all your friends.

whiskers, i am not an expert in developing except to contribute ideas. i am a great idea man and i know the psychological aspects of web design. hit me up in pm if you will need these skills in the future and we can then discuss more later on yahoo or another messenger to discuss it even further.

whiskers, my no n word brutha.......hahaha anyway, hit me up in pm if interested a social networking site done the RIGHT way has always been in the back of my head but could never have the time to organize and develop it myself.

gosh darnit, one of the other main reason for my post was to say i am good at marketing. i know a lot of the ways you can market it on the net and get the hype going. just because you build it, doesn't mean they will come. marketing is just as important as the development.

Yeah!!!.Ideas are meant to be developed with honor, not stealing them.

that's in an ideal world bud.....one which we don't live in. there will always be people out there that will take credit for other peoples ideas after they steal them when the originators were not smart enough to get copyrights or patents.

Well, I am a programmer and new to this site. I am currently contracted on a long term project, but am willing to discuss some collaboration and help as I can. Let me know, I am all for trying to help people connect. I feel it is important if peace is to have a chance.