xisto Community
RGPHNX

Ads- Cant See In Browser Help Support Trap17

Guys,Read your Alerts & notices section re: <- snipped -> to help support your site.I can see the paid ads in the posts & the ads at the bottom of the forums pages. DOES CLICKING ON THESE HELP Xisto???? I get popups when I click on these in column ads- so hope your getting paid for them.I CANT SEE ANY ADS TO THE RIGHT of the forum posts.The post in Alerts & notices forum -suggests turning off security. Did you mean turn off my firewall? REally??? No kidding??Maybe it's my ISP, browser etc. - am using Earthlink ISP & browser; McAfee security firewall- any suggestions??Would love to help by clicking on more ads?Any suggestions?SincerelyRG}

Guys,

Read your Alerts & notices section re: <- snipped -> to help support your site.

I can see the paid ads in the posts & the ads at the bottom of the forums pages. DOES CLICKING ON THESE HELP Xisto????

I get popups when I click on these in column ads- so hope your getting paid for them.

I  CANT SEE ANY ADS TO THE RIGHT of the forum posts.

The post in Alerts & notices forum -suggests turning off security. Did you mean turn off my firewall? REally??? No kidding??

Maybe it's my ISP, browser etc. - am using Earthlink ISP & browser; McAfee security firewall- any suggestions??

Would love to help by clicking on more ads?

Any suggestions?

Sincerely

RG

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You dont necessarily need to remove your firewall as thats the securit of your comp. I think that what you should do will be to always click and see if the firewall accepts the new generated pages. If your popup blocker blobks it, hold down the ctrl ket abd click again. That should deactivate your popup blocker once to accept the incoming popup.

That should be able to help you.}

Thanks for the reply,Think we've missed the point here. I can see the popups OK when I <- snipped -> which are in the forum column(s). So its NOT my firewall cutting the off.I CANT see any ads to the right of the forum messages. How can I click on something thats not there?? and support Xisto website as it says to do in "Alerts & Notices" forum section.Anybody??}

Have you got norton? If so you may need turn off ad blocking, I think that is what is ment. There are no ads to the right of the site no more, the ads are in between posts, and one at the bottom... Clicking them will help Xisto alot, so dont stop now...

The ADs on the right have been removed... We belive our clients should be satisfied first. We put the ads on top of the page. Then, due to the server problem from FALK (the company from where we got our adserver ) the pages loaded a bit slow. So I have them at the bottom of the site. BEsides, they are also shown in between the posts. If you are still being bothered with those, please post ur comments.

The ADs on the right have been removed... We belive our clients should be satisfied first. We put the ads on top of the page. Then, due to the server problem from FALK (the company from where we got our adserver ) the pages loaded a bit slow. So I have them at the bottom of the site. BEsides, they are also shown in between the posts.  If you are still being bothered with those, please post ur comments.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks Guys,

Thanks for the clarification. Was just trying to follow the instructions in the "notices" sections. Have been just clicking on the in column. ads now and they are workink just the same(OK). Maybe you could ad your clarification post(s) to the "notices" section of the forums and/or edit the "Please help Xisto" post to avois further confusion with other newbies to the forumns.

Thanks again!