xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
chelcy

Schools around the world

I'm interested in learning about other country's lives in schools! Here in the Philippines, we go to school (at least high school) from around 7:00 AM to 4-5:00 PM. We don't change classrooms; the teachers do. I've been to two schools before, actually. One had mixed Chinese and English classes, while the other one had English for the morning and Chinese in the afternoon. The previous one, we didn't have any lockers. We just brought a box to school and that's where we keep our books. In my second school, we have lockers.Well that's as much info as I can think of about high schools in the Philippines!What about the systems in your school? B)

our school starts at 8.30 AM and stops:or 14.20 or 15.10 PMnot really much lessons:P 6 or 7 lessons a day

Well my school used to start at 700 and end at 1330. and it was a total fun .. B) .. First school: PAF shahin school Karachi ( KG)Second School : PAf Model Scool Korangi Creek ( Prep to 4rth class)Third School: PAF Intermediate college Chacklala (4th class to 6th class)Fourth school: PAF intermediate college Lahore( 6th class to matriculation)Fifth School=College: FC College Lahore ( Fsc PreEngineering)Sixth University(ahem): University of Engg and Technology Lahore ( BE industrial an dmanufacturing).. :P

Well my school used to  start at 700 and end at 1330. and it was a total fun .. :P ..
  First school: PAF shahin school Karachi ( KG)
Second School    : PAf Model Scool Korangi Creek ( Prep to  4rth class)
Third School: PAF Intermediate college Chacklala (4th class to 6th class)
Fourth school: PAF intermediate college Lahore( 6th class to matriculation)
Fifth School=College: FC College Lahore ( Fsc PreEngineering)

Sixth University(ahem): University of Engg and Technology Lahore ( BE industrial an dmanufacturing)..

B)

wow you already got 6 schools :D
i going to my 4 school next year :S

i just got my exams.
AND I GRADUATED (i dont nog exactly how you name it in english)

In Singapore here, lessons start at 8 am but you have to be in school by at least 7.15. Depending on the days, we usually end lessons at 1.30 pm on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays, 2.05 pm on Mondays and 12.30 pm on Fridays. School is tough here. Altough it may seem that school is short, the school always have thei evil schemes to make you stay back, for example remedials, projects, detention and loads of other crap.Lessons are long and boring. Schools are divided in to Primary Schools. After graduating from Primary school, you will enter Secondary School. From Secondary school, you will have 3 choices.You can go to the:1)Polytechnic2)Junior College3)ITE(Insitute of Technical Education)After that, you can either quit school and start working or go to the University. Oh ya, males have to enter compulsory National Service at the age of 18 for 2 years....

In Argentine the University works all day and the school works 7:30 - 13:00. For the University i have to study allllll day because is too much for learn...I go to the University of 19:00 to 23:00.

In China,we study whole day.

Wow! That must be tough!
By the way, what do you study about? Do you guys still study Chinese Peotry, Calligrapy, water margin or the History of China?

Or do you guys now learn the same as us: English, Math, Science, Geography...etc..?

I remember I used to wake up at 5 a.m. to prepare for school which will last from 7.45am til 4.30 p.m. Only when I went to college and started picking subjects later in the day did I enjoy over-sleeping B)

Wow! That must be tough!
By the way, what do you study about? Do you guys still study Chinese Peotry, Calligrapy, water margin or the History of China?

Or do you guys now learn the same as us: English, Math, Science, Geography...etc..?

main subjects of high school:
(junior 3years;senior 3years)
Math ,Chinese ,foreigh language,computer,Physics,chemistry,biology,
geography,histroy,politics,philosophy,art(music&painting),sport.

extended subjects:Calligraphy,astronomy,photography,aeromodelling......