xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
headstrongbrian

Winternal's Erd Commander Microsoft taking over small business is killing society

Is anyone else getting sick of major computer companies like you know MICROSOFT!!!!! Microsoft just recently acquired the company Winternals. If you don't know Winternal created perhaps the best computer dinositcs tool any computer person needs. It would run your computer through amazing test that in an interface that your grandma could figure out. Now that's easy. I loved this tool because it would figure out all of the bsod (blue screen of death) that would come up. It would fix the problem or tell me how to fix the problem manually. Microsoft bought out this company just to protect their profits. Now that Microsoft has bought this company, there is no longer this tool to fix Microsoft's problems. This is rediculous!!!! I am out raged. Who is with me and who knows of anything else that major companies have done to cripple the ease of life? :rolleyes:

I feel ya man, but I usually have enough technical savvy to figure out why those things happen to me, even though it's about 2 times per year. And let's not start with Ubuntu, where I get none :rolleyes: . But yeah, Microsoft just wants to buy that company out so that people wont have an option when it comes to trying to solve their own problems. Those people would be about 90% of the computer users who know nothing about how they work or what to do when something breaks. I feel sad for them yet at the same time I just don't understand why they learn at least a little bit about hardware and software and stop themselves from getting ripped off so bad.

Edited by dre (see edit history)