xisto Community
in-print

Young Enterprise Toilet Roll Printing Company

HiJust using this forum to get enough points to host webpage for our school business. But thought you could give some heplful advice /ideas on the way.Basically we print anything you want on toilet roll. Sofar it has been very sucessful especially "my love for you is like diarrhe--, i just cant hold it in"So do u have anything special youd like to have printed for someone on a toilet rollIdeas would be greatCheersdk

Ha ouch, that was a bit harsh jlhaslip, but I know where you're coming from.How about you print the faces of the 52 most wanted in Iraq. Ha. Get a hold of one of those deck of playing cards they gave soldiers in Iraq and print their faces on each sheet of toilet paper. I doubt Americans would mind wiping with that...Good luck with your business, creative idea, stick with it.

Haha, that's an amazing idea, I've seen toilet rolls with sudoku puzzles printed on them, but I don't know what else you could do. Maybe you could have potty wisdom or something. :P

Yeah, exactly! Once, I also saw this roll of toilet paper that, on the outside, said, (someone)'s super tough toilet paper - it's rough, it's tough, and it doesn't clean the **** of of anyone. =D The possibilities are endless... Maybe you can have art on them too... imagine wiping your rear on the Mona Lisa... actually, I could care less... but cool patterns would still be neat. I prefer plaid. :P

Better have good ink though, you wouldn't want the ink coming off onto....You get the point.Good idea, good luck with your business.

How about some interesting toilet facts?For example did you know that on average a person visits the toilet 2,500 times a year? (True fact)Also did you know that the average person spends 3 years of their life on the toilet (Also true!)And my favorite - did you know that in ancient times some cultures worshiped toilets as gods... (okay fine I just made that one up)