xisto Community
Mermaid711

Introducing... Stock Photography!

Well, I love the arts, with no exception to photography!

My family and I travel ALOT, so I get to get some photos of some really cool things!

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

^^^That's muh site. There is a link to the photos in the LEFT sidebar. I'll organize the photos soon to make it easier on you guys.

Let me know if you use ANYTHING!

Kay Thanks Bai.

Nice. Wish I could travel lot more and be able to take pictures too. I mean I do take picture but they're not that good and my digital camera isn't that good anymore. I still haven't find a little part time job to be able to buy a new comp or a new digital camera. Which sucks... Cuz I really wanted to be able to talk pictures so I could always remember where I've been and how beautiful things are.And your website, I like it. It's so simple yet so pretty. I like it how you advertise for things on the right frame. I think it's a frame. Haven't been playing around with HTML for a long time now. But still I want my own little website. More like my own website with my own domain, but I'm not gonna get it. Haven't find a good name for it and the inspiration on how to make my site about and all.Anyhow, keep on taking pictures. That way you'll always remember where you've been and how things can be pretty in their own way. Keep it up. =)

Hahaha thanks.I'm sure you have good skill in photos, it just takes a while to find what the subject your are masterfull at capturing is. It took me forever, but then I found I like taking pictures of mainly in animate objects and landscapes, but taking pictures of people is fun for me to :rolleyes:And look at me, I'm not but 13. And If I can do it, I'm sure you can too. =]And for the rest of the trapsters, soon I will have pictures of my stay at sky ranch up and pictures of my stay at Fredricks burg this weekend.If you have any suggestions, DO NOT HESITATE TO INFORM ME! I want your CONSTRUCTIVE critism!

If you would like to have other stock photos without limited restriction or copyright, try this site:http://www.freeimages.com/
I have been using their stock photos to design temporary web sites with stock photos.

Edited title to better reflect the purpose of the Topic...I expected to see pictures of Socks, as in footwear...:rolleyes:

@BuffaloHELP:I'm trying to direct the traffic TWOARDS my site... hahaha.And Jlhaslip:Posts such as those are reqaurded as SPAM on this forum!And to everyone else:I now have the photos in categories! More soon!