xisto Community
AskAndrewD

What Is Your Favorite Tv Show? I like the Simpsons...

I like the Simpsons because they are so funny - it's worse than slapstick funny. Every part of the show has something funny in it - (Marge's hair, Lisa and Bart's difference, Homer's fatness, and so on) Even everything the characters do has something funny in it. I believe that the Simpsons were made mostly for guys, cause s can barely even stand slapstick let alone the Simpsons. What do you think?

Oh yeah! Just for laughs is pretty good too. Although, I think they are some European show, because there aren't any words, just music, and they dress and act nicer than us Americans =P. What are they? French? I don't think they're British because they would have the words.

I guess I've outgrown cartoons. :rolleyes:If we are talking about favorite comedys, nothing beats out Red Green. I swear, you could pull him right out of Possum Lodge there in Canada and plunk him down in the Ozarks and he'd be right at home. I never realized there were hillbillies in Canada till I started watching his show. But since we no longer have the satalite tv, we really don't have anything much to watch. About the only other of the current show's I really like is Hero's. I do miss Stargate SG1, though since Oneil is off it's not as good. Not that I have anything against Ben Browder, I loved Farscape, wish it was still on. It was probably my favorite of the past sci fi show's, it had so many new story lines and was a whole new concept in the sci fi department.

I would have to say for now that The Office is awesome for my humor kick, with Heroes as the only show that I actually watch on TV. (I downloaded The Office, as well as my other favorites like Family Guy.)Still have to catch up with 24, The Sopranos, and a lot of other shows I've been meaning to watch...

That in Bulgaria could be Mr. Monk, he is stranger, which works as a detective, and his bits are real fun and enjoyable to watch :) Also, the TV Series "Lost", really "exclusive" for me :D It brings fantastic/action/adventure experience for the watcher. House MD is a show which you must NOT lose :D

Few local projects, like "Gospodari na Efira", "Shouto na Slavi"... Both one of the most watch in BG.

My favorite TV show used to be Family Guy, but the more I watch it the less funny it becomes simply because the formula is always the same. The randomness of the flashbacks/mid-show skits is always appreciated, except that sometimes it feels too familiar. I have seen very little of the new episodes, but from what I have seen I have noticed this. That is not to say they are still extremely enjoyable to watch, but it is obvious that they haven't revised it much since 1999, but I guess if it isn't broken don't fix it.My next favorite is Scrubs just because of how character driven the comedy is, and it relies very little on gimmicks and is for the most part very original. I laugh at the same episodes over and over again, and it never ceases to amaze me that there is so much time put into the writing of the show.South Park is another personal favorite, just because it is always extremely funny, and there is always such incredible social commentary it can be appreciated without the humor even though it is always driven by it. The day South Park ends will be a very sad day indeed.Finally, Seinfeld is probably my favorite TV show ever created. It has everything from Scrubs, most notably the powerfully character driven humor. I respect that there is no dramatic aspect to Seinfeld, unlike Scrubs. This is extremely hard to do simply because it drama can be used as filler or simply character development. Yet in Seinfeld, all of this is done with more complex humor, making it a very likable series with memorable characters and scenarios.

I like alot of tv shows, I like Simpsons aswell as you. For me, Homer is about the only one who does stuff funny. The Itchy and Scratchy shows aren't funny for me.I like other things like Mr Bean, something i had to watch cos i was bored to death - F.R.I.E.N.D.S. BORING!

Well, I have to choose House M.D. and South Park as my favorite american T.V. Shows... As for animation, I have lots but I refrain of talking about them because they're all animes and If I start to talk about them I won't stop xD.BTW, Family Guy is a series of nonsense "jokes" that just POP out of nowhere.

Well for sci-fi i'll have to go with firefly and EUReKA, best two shows ever made, but when I feel like a comedy/cartoon I like The Simpsons, Family Guy, and American Dad. (oh what a coincidence, all 3 on fox sundays right after each other :))

Omg.. Don't you get it? Family Guy copied off The Simpsons!

Yeah but they sure made it funnier!

At the moment I'm loving Dexter. Pure class.Other perennial favourites include: Prison Break, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Lost, Heroes (started off great, but is progressively getting worse as is Lost which is a show that will never wrap up to any satisfactory conclusion) Family Guy, South Park (the greatest cartoon ever made), Family Guy, Simpsons, Arrested Development, Extras, The Office (UK), The Apprentice and loads more.

fav seriesWhat Is Your Favorite Tv Show?

well atm I love dexter its prob my fav show atm but I also like house,south park, psych,burn notice, numbers, scrubs, probably a few others but cant think of them atm 

-reply by michael