xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
AskAndrewD

Share Your Site! Mine is coming soon

By the time you probably read this, my site will be up! It is:http://www.lightroomtips.com/
It will have sweet videos, animations, games, other programs, how-to-do's, web design information, a search engine, and a form where you can submit questions to me! You can even submit what type of game you want me to make, and I could probably whip it up for you in about 1 week to 1 month! Share your site here, describe what characteristics it has, what it's mainly about, and anything else you want to provide!EDIT: I was wrong - wait about 4-6 days after I make this post and it will be up. Sorry =P

Edited by AskAndrewD (see edit history)

My website 3dquid.t3jem.trap17.com is dedicated just to hosting the 3d quidditch game I made. I believe it is the very first 3D 14 player quidditch game to date and i'm excited about it. It's nowhere near completion and should probably be classified as alpha version rather than beta, but oh well. My site only gives updates about what i'm doing with it, features, planned features, a download, and an email page to send me messages and or questions.

Hmm... You didn't seem to work very hard on making your site! Well, I tried your game out but it didn't work! #1 What was it ABOUT? (I think it was some kind of racing game or something!) #2 What server are you running it on - is it free? #3 You need an uninstaller...

My site is http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
It is about Indian stock market. Its running now for more than a year. But due to my busy schedule I am unable to give it time. Eventhough there are many members in my site, but the worst thing is that they are non-returning members, only due to lack of posts in my site.Any suggestion from the Xisto members for my site.

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

My clansite. It's a Norwegian / European Counter Strike Source clan, But as of a few days ago I agreed to let other players in to the clan as long as they're from Europe and over 16.

So yeah! Interested? Then fill out our request / JOIN US application and i'll get back to you :]

Edited by Atthack (see edit history)

Well, I still don't have sites (proper sites), but I am hoping to get one here :rolleyes:.

I have two blogs (all of them in Spanish, sorry dudes):

tuPalm: A blog about PDA's, Palm OS, even Apple and Mac things, it's not Brighthand, but is a nice place.

QuieroMiMac: Is a place where I will talk about all things Apple, news, rumors, and those things, the main purpose is to get donations to help me buy a Macbook, well, in fact, i don't like being treated as someone who asks for money, so I do graphic jobs for anyone who wills to pay (is veeery cheap, and by PayPal), with that money I would like to buy me a .com, and the other will go to the buying of the Macbook. I have some wallpapers done by myself, and plan to add more, if you like them ;) ask me :D.

Hope there is any spanish speaker by here, and takes a look at my sites :D they are nicely done.

Cheers.

Looking to eventually migrate my hosting to Xisto.com. Right now it is hosted by another with limited options. Anyhow, I have been creating a Comic book oriented game.After some testing & feedback, The creation of the game is on a brief hiatus. I am looking to resume again in a slightly different direction (allow for multi-player).Comicbookthegame.com

Looking to eventually migrate my hosting to Xisto.com. Right now it is hosted by another with limited options. Anyhow, I have been creating a Comic book oriented game.
After some testing & feedback, The creation of the game is on a brief hiatus. I am looking to resume again in a slightly different direction (allow for multi-player).

Comicbookthegame.com

Nice site, looks like an interesting project.
Despite the fact it'd be cool if the thing WORKED yet :rolleyes: hehe.

hippi.trap17.com

My site is just stuff I do when I'm bored. Right now, it's not up, because I haven't posted on here in a while, but it should be back up within a few hours of when I post this.

My site just has a couple random flash games I've made, and if you go to The Java Section there are a few java applets I've made. I might eventually make some java, javaScript, PHP, CSS, HTML or actionScript tutorials, and make my own little comments page, so I know how much I'm actually helping, then maybe even make a little forum that everyone can use. But I think people can already get enough help from w3schools and Xisto for now. I have too much school work for now to get that all started.

But when I get my points back up(Most likely shortly after posting this), I hope you'll all check it out.
When I get it up I'll edit this and show my two favorite things on my site so far.(Everything else is pretty much boring.)

hi alli have registered http://www.hugedomains.com/domain_profile.cfm?d=vidhyardhi&e=com i am still learning how to build a website proffessionallymy present blog is http://frees0ngs.blogspot.de/ where u can download latest bollywood and tolly wood songsand http://hackernotes.blogspot.de/ here u can know intresting tips and tricks about windows and a little about hacking