xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
4ever27

Hi

hi,i am rahul.. i fell into the trap wayback in 2005.. and for some reasons went into hibernation.. now i m outta it.. and am looking forward to being an active member..-Cheers, Forever

Hello Rahul,Welcome back to Trap... I a good that you got out of your standby mode and are active again... :D Anyway I am sure that you know all the rules and regulations by now so I will not drill you with the same old stuff :rolleyes: Maybe you can make it interesting for the new members including myself by telling us how trap was then and who were the mods and admins, your hobbies,You have a lot of re collecting of memories to do mate so make the story good alright ;) Good Luck and Welcome back

Hello Rahul (4ever27) Posted Image and welcome back to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA.

So you are out of hibernation now, huh? Is this for real, or have you been somewhere else all this time? I am not familiar with you as I joined in 2006. Guess you were already asleep. :rolleyes:

I wish you good luck on your future endeavors and see you around the boards.

Oh yes, are you still 27?