xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
4ever27

Pakistan In India Cricket

Who will win the Series?  

9 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i m surprised that this thread doesnt exist.. well its never too late..who do u think will win the series?in my opinion india has a slightly better chance of winning the ODI's and tests can go either way.. Not too sure about it.. but Kyunki Dil hai hindustani.. i think India will win hands down :rolleyes:Whats your take?Cheers, Forever

i m surprised that this thread doesnt exist.. well its never too late..who do u think will win the series?
in my opinion india has a slightly better chance of winning the ODI's and tests can go either way.. Not too sure about it.. but Kyunki Dil hai hindustani.. i think India will win hands down :rolleyes:
Whats your take?

Cheers, Forever

I don't like cricket, but i hope that there will be a fight b/w these two opponnets to secure themselves because the lover of cricket in pakistan and india, don't keep respect of players after loosing.

i m surprised that this thread doesnt exist.. well its never too late..

You need not require to surprise, but to do a little bit of searching. Go to Indian Cricket topic, I have written about this series there.

who do u think will win the series?in my opinion india has a slightly better chance of winning the ODI's and tests can go either way.. Not too sure about it.. but Kyunki Dil hai hindustani.. i think India will win hands down smile.gif
Whats your take?

I also agree with you India had an upper hand in One-dayers, but for tests, any thing can happen. Pakistan has some great bowlers and India has batsmen. But for tests one needs bowlers who can take 20 wickets for you. But Indians lack in this aspect, so I think Pakistan had a chance in Tests.

lol i am a cricket nerd... wow is this a indian site... i mean i saw happy diwali in front of this site...

This is not an Indian but a global site. Although the admin is from Mumbai, India. But many of the staff members and moderators are from all over the world. Also the countless members of this forum are from all corners of world. As this is the festive time in India thats why you have seen Diwali greetings at the top. But here people celebrate everything from Chritmas to Diwali and Hallowen and everything.

Enjoy your time here.