xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
MusicOnly

Simple Portfolio Template grey-green-

Well, it`s been a while since I last time posted on T17 and I really missed this forum. Well, I started taking lessons on webdesign in my school. It`s pretty hard because the professor is pretty dumb :D , and he can`t solve simple image alignment problem with css ;) , so i have to learn almost everything on my own. :rolleyes:

I finished the layout in CS2 and now it comes the hardest part. Coding! It will probably take some time because I haven`t learned a lot in school, but before I start with coding, I would like to get some feedback from you ppl!

So here is the layout:

Posted Image

What do you think?

GFX crew, your opinion please! Be harsh on me!

:D

I cant really be harsh on it, I actually like it a lot, I like the color combination a lot. Maybe the text, try other fonts, and it is also too bold for my liking. Overall, good job, looks really good.

I`m glad you like it. Well, you mean on font of lorem ipsum, or the title Erotomania? i`ll change this and then upload improved version of it..

this design looks great, but you need to work on the fonts, all the fonts except "Erotomania" doesn't match with the rest of site. use fonts like Lucida Grande for the text. adding a few more effects to the content boxes in the bottom will added more glamor :rolleyes:great work, I'd love to see the final outcome

I guess this is very late, but never mind... You have used a tutorial right? Because I have seen almost and exact design on another forum I used to be a member at... (I still am, but never post.) Considering that you MAY used a tutorial, it is okey. ^^