xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Too_Hot

Site

Wow man...Im loving your site =) I would love it if you could help me sometime with my phpnuke site... Ive been trying to setup a gaming/graphics community with phpnuke...Anyways, nice site man...keep up the good work on it and add even more mods/stuff ;)

soz bout where i placed the topic i dint know where to put it ;) anyways sure gimme ur msn and ill gladly help but i did get the theme from somwhere else, but i dont know where :Smine is halobungie@hotmail.com

I like...alot. Great work, man.The good:The banner.Graphics w/in the little posty things.Well done design.The bad:Once you get past the banner, the design really is kinda monotonous.The Navigation could be a bit more obvious...if possible.The back-background...don't like that color.Otherwise...nice! :rolleyes:

Hey thnx for the response i do see your response on the background colour it is a bit bland ill see if can do something about it without ruining the overally layout and design.plz do join the forums and thanks for all your responses :rolleyes:

Too Hot.Great page layout & functionality. The graphics are good. The background colors are a little Too dark in some places to read the page easily. Black & dark green don't cotrast very well but hey that's the "mood" you probably want to create for the game and it does it well. Didn't try the forums yet, so no comment yet.Question: What tools/programs used to create site. Dreamweaver Ultra? Others?Hope this is usefulRGPHNX

HiYour site is propably the best I have seen posted here. It just looks very very good, is functionnal as far as I can tell and seems to stay updated.But since I am sure you want to hear bad stuff too, I could give you my opinion on a couple of things.The top banner could link back to the home page, with a little tool tip when the mouse stays on it saying "Take me back home", the second thing is the fonts are a little too small maybe and I tried to resize them larger in I.E., and it wouldn't let me, the trademark sentence on the bottom couldn't be read.Overall I love it 8/10.My 2 centsPatrick

thnx for the response, i might actually incorporate that link back to the homepage, its a good idea although my dreamweaver isnt working so ill ask my friend (helps me alot with the site) to do it.thnx all.

Err--Dreamweaver? Oh. Well. I guess we all have our faults. Besides for the fact that you used dreamweaver, your site looks excellent. It's a tad image intensive, but so are all clan sites.

Everything looks pretty slick, I'd give it an 85%.

I'm half inclined to join it... but of course I suck.

get the theme from somwhere else, but i dont know where

How much did you do by yourself? I used autotheme for a php-nuke project I once did. It worked pretty good, as long as you mangled it a little.