xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
coolcat50

How To Set Up A Notepad On Your Mobile Phone? No cost nor downloading required

Hello! This is my first tutorial and I will teach you how to set up a notepad system on your mobile phone. I use a Motorola Razr V3 and certain parts may be different.This tutorial requires no special packages, just the ability to create text messages.Steps:1. First, we need to set up the phone to have a false address book entry. So open up your address book and create an entry. Here is the information I have for mine.Name:NotepadNumber:555-1234Speed Dial:1002. Now that we have our "Notepad" entry, we can now make our messages.3.This system uses a feature called drafts which are messages that are saved to be sent later. We will not be sending these though.4.To create a message, open up your message menu and create a new message.5.Make this message a text message or multimedia message.6. Enter in your message and when you are finished, select "Notepad" as the person to send it to.7. When you get to the screen where you enter in the subject, make the subject be the title of your notes.8. Next, press your center button to open the options menu of the message.8. Then save the message as a draft.9. Check your message drafts to see your notepad document.10. Enjoy!To edit the message simply select it and follow steps 7-10 when done editing the message.Thank you for reading! Please comment below.

Pretty obvious really mate.You can cut out a majority of those steps by just doing this:1. Create text message of your choice2. Send to anyone3. When it's sending, click cancel4. It's in your drafts now.Or:1. Go to organizer2. Click on notes3. New note4. Type message5. Save it. Then it is available for opening any time.