xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
laexter

Hi from Indonesia

Hi everybody!

My real name is Leon and I'm living in Indonesia. Besides web development I can also do some programming. My current website is http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ (in the future it might be hosted at Xisto).

I hope this free web hosting has a nice forum and community!

And I'm just wondering how many of you are from Indonesia?

Hello, and Welcome to Xisto! The community here is very friendly, and I think you'll get along with everyone just fine. I also do some programming so there's something we have in common. ^^Oh, and I'm not from Indonesia.

Hey there and welcome to the community! Unfortunately, I am not from Indonesia, but I still hope that we can be friends! haha. Anyways, I would like to give you the best of wishes on the future of your website, and I truly hope that you decide to share it with us once you complete it to its full glory. Once again, good luck and ill be sure to talk to you again on the forums in the near future!

Hello Leon aka:laexter Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA. I too hope we can be friends even tho I am not in Indonesia. :)

You have come to the right place for reliable free no-ads hosting. And the people here on the forum are all friendly and helpful. It is not the number of posts you make, but the quality that earns you credits. So keep making good content posts and you will have the credits for your hosting in no time.

In case you haven't read up on things yet, you can use the links just above my sig to learn all about Trap 17.

Welcome Leon,I am from India not Indonesia :)Your site depicts that you are an intellectual person. And as you have said you know programming too. Nice to see you in this forum.Which programming languages you know?But only 8 posts in three weeks, you need to do more. Common Leon show your skills.

Your site depicts that you are an intellectual person. And as you have said you know programming too. Nice to see you in this forum.Which programming languages you know?
But only 8 posts in three weeks, you need to do more. Common Leon show your skills.

Thanks for the praise! I was very busy these days, and I get busier from time to time... And I am rather hesitant that I would not be able to write useful replies.

I know PHP, Javascript, C, C++, Pascal, and Python. Some time ago I learned Java and VB, but that's so long time ago that I forgot (and I don't go very deep at all).
Edited by laexter (see edit history)