xisto Community
gone84

New Account, Bad Cpanel Password And More! [resolved]

Just signed up for a new account today. I pointed my recently purchased domain( gone84.com) to Xisto - Web Hosting nameservers as soon as i got my confirmation email, i tried to log in to cpanel and the password didnt work. I opened a ticket, i posted in the forum and i contacted live support multiple times. At one point, my domain name was actually pointed to the empty folder that the ip in the confirmation email stated was mine. Now, the IP comes up as 404. My cpanel password doesnt work and the ip leads nowhere. Not very good for the first day of service i would say. Is anyone else having these problems?

If the information I saw at nic.com is correct, this Domain has only been purchased and set-up today.It can take up to 72 hours for the right information to get around the WWW, so patience, please with the domain not working.Now, what method are you using to connect to your cpanel, since domain.com/cpanel will likely fail as per above???

I have just accessed gone84.com and I get a Joomla-based website come up. I assume that is your website and therefore the domain is working? As jlhaslip said, domains can take around 72 hours to set themselves up after you buy them and configure them. I then also tried to see if cPanel would work, and just tagging /cpanel to the end of the domain got the login box to appear. Obviously I can't see if logging in actually works, but it would appear your site is working now.

Hello,This issue has been solved for I reset his account details and sent them back to the client. I only wish that the client had updated the topic after opening,,Anyway.. This issue has been solved I guess :rolleyes: