xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Picc84

How Do I Not Deck This Kid Across The Hallway? I abs. Hate school...

Being the "nerdy kid" in school, I'm picked on allot. But i'm not that nerdy. I ride BMX, and I'm a great Freestyle Skiier! Yet I still get picked on. I'm abit smarter than everyone else and when I get things wrong, they call me a dumbass. I get picked on for my size aswell. They all belive in kicking my *bottom*, so easily, i'm not worth it. I'm worried they may try, but gang up on me, becuase they are all so tight, and I may be able to take one or two of them at the same time. I know this wont happen if I do something abot it in school. The only downside is the fact that I will get suspended or even expelled... Which would be bad news on my part.Oh and for the record, I'm not that weak, and i'm a semi- martial artist.

There's nothing you can really do. You could tell someone in your school that you're worried about it but it's probably one of those 'can't do anything until they've actually done something' situations.Just sit tight and hope they dont try anything.

well, if your school had a ski team or BMX team, that would help you a lot because it would show you are good at a sport. most people who see someone who is good at a sport try and be friends with them, especially others who are into that sport. so try that maybe. or just ignore it and hang with your friends. and if they do try and beat you up, have a blade on you or just kick their assess and call them pussies for having however many of them vs. you. its self defense is they attack first, in my school, self defense is not punishable at all.

Whatever you do, don't try to pick a fight yourself. You'll only make things more complicated. And you'll end up being the one in the wrong if it gets to the school authorities. This sounds like a classic case of school bullying. Maybe you can talk to someone in school about it, like maybe a teacher you like and trust, or a school counsellor.

and i'm a semi- martial artist.

Hopefully this means that you have the confidence and control not to worsen things but starting a fight.
Hopefully it means another thing too, that you have the skills to defend yourself. Im not saying fight, especially not in school but if one kid goes to hit you then dont accept it, block it, dont attack him back but block it then look him in the eye, generally when a bully sees you are stronger than they think they will give it up. One a kid who was more popular than i was walking by with one of his friends and decided he would fling his arm out in front of me to scare me, needless to say it failed and i was doing karate at the time so my reaction was to block what i thought might be an attack, and i knocked his food out of his hand straight onto the floor. I thought he would then try to hit me etc.. but he didnt, he was surprised and just walked off.

Other than that tell a teacher or your friends or something, they can keep an eye out or something. Or of course if isnt bothering you too much then ignore it.

and if they do try and beat you up, have a blade on you

Well i wouldnt recommended that. For three reasons, one is you would get in a lot of trouble for carrying/using it which wont be good for your future, two he could then pull a blade and stab you at the threat of being stabbed himself in what he could call self defence and three you might end up seriously hurting or killing someone and im sure you dont want that.

the best thing is just to defend their attacks and leave it at that, if you hit back then they might get their friends etc involved and you dont want that.

Hopefully this means that you have the confidence and control not to worsen things but starting a fight.
Hopefully it means another thing too, that you have the skills to defend yourself. Im not saying fight, especially not in school but if one kid goes to hit you then dont accept it, block it, dont attack him back but block it then look him in the eye, generally when a bully sees you are stronger than they think they will give it up. One a kid who was more popular than i was walking by with one of his friends and decided he would fling his arm out in front of me to scare me, needless to say it failed and i was doing karate at the time so my reaction was to block what i thought might be an attack, and i knocked his food out of his hand straight onto the floor. I thought he would then try to hit me etc.. but he didnt, he was surprised and just walked off.

Other than that tell a teacher or your friends or something, they can keep an eye out or something. Or of course if isnt bothering you too much then ignore it.
Well i wouldnt recommended that. For three reasons, one is you would get in a lot of trouble for carrying/using it which wont be good for your future, two he could then pull a blade and stab you at the threat of being stabbed himself in what he could call self defence and three you might end up seriously hurting or killing someone and im sure you dont want that.

the best thing is just to defend their attacks and leave it at that, if you hit back then they might get their friends etc involved and you dont want that.

Your right. and like i said, I can take one or two, no problem. but numbers is what i have problems with. I may have to talk to people about defending in numbers. and I know not to start a fight, for they all will jump in, and i'll be in some trouble. and If i see it that I have to fight, on the street, and its ABSOULTLY necessary, I will, and am capable of doing damage to areas of the body where its completely "fair" to hit, yet, can put them down. But i'm not ready to do that. For i'm trained in self defence and not attack. But... thats not what I want to do. I may have to just talk to someone. if i dont, I may end up knocking someone out one day, and get in some trouble for it. weather it will be worth it or not, not sure.

I think you should go to one of your teachers and tell them about it. Usually I would take the violent approach, but i cant just tell you to go and knock them all out. I dont understand why students who get bullied dont go to the teachers about it. If they dont listen, ask someone else. If they dont listen, goto some else again. There will be someone who can help. Demand to see the principal about it if you have to. You can get them in a lot trouble that way. If they dont stop, just tell on them again, and they will get in more trouble. At the end of it all, either they stop or they get in a lot of trouble. Either way is good for you.

Actually getting into physical fights with them is a bad idea, so get into a mental fight instead. I'm in a similar situation as you, so I make the people bothering me feel like idiots when they make fun of me for being nerdy then I kick the crap out of them in running.

Don't fight him you will get your *bottom* kicked iam also a black belt but also when you do try to fight someone you will succeed but when your ganged up your screwed don't risk it you will be beaten up i am living proof.

Don't fight him you will get your *bottom* kicked iam also a black belt but also when you do try to fight someone you will succeed but when your ganged up your screwed don't risk it you will be beaten up i am living proof.

just ignore them man. They're not worth it. You should avoid any fight, at school or outside it. Anyway, sometimes, if you really find it necessary (and of course if you are with some buddies), it would not be a bad idea if you knocked out one of the bullies :) lol. btw, what martial arts do you practice?

so how are you doing now???are you still being bullied?? I recommend you krav maga...its not a martial art its different from day one you know more...and it focusses on how to defend against many people at once and what if they attack you with a weapon...your boxing..muay thai..karate...will no really help you that much but with this one its the opposite its for real street confrotation.

welcome to the group my young friend. all back in my younger days I was also picked on, not because I was a nurd but because I was handicapped. There are always kids that find someone to pick on be it handicaps, nurds, brains, or even jocks. It is all part of growing up. You said you was into martial artists, then you should know to control yourself. Nothing pisses a bully off more than someone that can control there anger. They get tired of trying to piss you off then give up. trust me I know. been there done that.Good luck to ya

@DeM0nFiRe : I would like to know how you make people look like idiots, that would be interesting.@Picc84 : If you are sure you can take down some of those 'bigger' jurks, I'll suggest doing one. Kick his *bottom* when everybody is around to see it, except for the teachers of course. Than say: This is what happens when you are messing around with me and sit on your chair and stay cool. That'll probably solve something out, at least they'll leave you alone?

They are only picking on you because you are smarter than them meaning you will have a better job than them and more money.Just say that to them I am sure they will stop, If it continues go to a teacher. But say to the teacher I don't want them to know I told them.