xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Damen

Happy As I Can Be. With my new girlfriend.

I haven't been quite active lately.Been really busy with school and stuff with colleges.But I have good news mates!-Cue drum roll-I have a wonderful girlfriend now! I finally asked that lovely someone, Jenny, out after flirting and whatnot for so long.-Funny story of the day I asked her out-When I was in D.C. I got her a necklace that had a heart pendant with her name on it. When I came back, before school, I asked her to come out to the hall with me before class. I told her to shut her eyes, then I went to put the necklace on her. (All good and romantic up till this part right?) Well one end of the necklace slips behind her head and then the pendant falls down her shirt....!!!! LOL. Man we just laughed that off, she found it after a couple minutes of searching, then I put it on her.I can not explain how happy I am and how good it feels to finally not feel lonely and that someone likes you.Hopefully this good karma stays good.To tell you guys the straight truth. This is my first real relationship, and I am 17. I don't think I should be ashamed of that though. I have stayed back for a long time and watched what other people do and figured out why stuff happens to certain relationships. How to not drag out the small things and focus on being happy at the moment.Conversation?! WHAT'S THAT? Nah, I know that all I have to do is lock eyes with her and then I can say whatever I want and she won't care.Hey Damen! What color should we paint the walls?....Erm....what were you gonna use?! Her reply; green!-runs and grabs green paint to cover up the red-ALL RIGHT HUN! lolThe girls are always right, that's lesson number two in the book isn't it? The first being you must reassure her everyday of her beauty, of course.All the authors through out the ages can not explain the feeling of not wanting time to pass when you two are together or the time when your heart jumps on the first kiss. They can only try.

Glad to hear that mate!Really good you have found a sweet and nice girl.Myself I'm 16 and yeah I haven't had a lot of relationships through time.. I can only recall having ONE a few (3-4?) weeks ago but the distance was too big and we couldn't stick it through. I had too much school and it just didn't work out :\Well I should focus on school anyway. Love is a weird thing (I've noticed that much! Hah) and it'll come when it comes. Well enough of me man - This thread is for you!Good luck with her, and never give up! (Like I did 'last time' x])

Thanks!Jenny is so wonderful that I couldn't explain to you!Distance can be a real relationship test and it you shouldn't get down because it didn't work mate.Never give up, never surrender!