xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Dangerman_1973

Metal Gear Solid 4 Delayed

Bad news for Snake fans.

Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots have been delayed from March 2008 to Q2 2008 (April - June 2008)

According to a Konami spokeman:

"Konami has decided to delay the title's release in order to make further improvements to the quality of the game and provide even greater enjoyment for more customers worldwide. Konami will continue its efforts to make Metal Gear Solid 4 meet everyone's expectations."

A new release date is expected to be announced soon. As mentioned above, MSG4 will be release worldwide on Q2 2008.

Source:
http://www.ign.com/articles/2007/10/31/metal-gear-solid-4-delayed
Edited by Dangerman_1973 (see edit history)

It don't matter to me the trailers alone already tell us how this game will make more money then halo :rolleyes:. Heck I will be closing off the world, missing class to finish this game as it might be the final Metal Gear Solid game for the creator. In the mean time I will have need for speed, COD 4 (maybe) and a few other games to play in the mean time while waiting for the ultimate game to be finished. I would suggest checking out gameFAQS discussion board on this game and the wiki's for the series as it provides a lot of useful info for the franchise and this game, and once the game comes out hopefully it will explain everything that has shrouded the mysteries from MGS 2 and MGS 3.