xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Lindii

About This Girl Who Sits Next To Me... My temper is trying to burst out of me.

(I don't know if this IS the right topic. Sorry if it isn't xP)Well.. Every single day when I come to school and sit next to this girl she always puts her stuff on my desk and her foot on my chair and her hand on my desk!.. I really like her but I'm really annoyed of that. My temper is trying to burst out of me. I don't want to tell her to keep stopping that but she might think I hate her. When she puts her arm on my desk she pushes a few things off my table. Well kinda and she plenty of room for her stuff! I want to talk to my teacher about it but I don't know if I should. I know I don't really own the desk but she has her own desk too. She has plenty of room to put her arms and feet on her own desk. When I put my feet up on the desk of the metal things (don't know what they are called) she copies me and kind of kicks my feet off. I try to move my desk a bit farther away from her but then she notices and puts her desk back right next to me. Please tell me what should I do. You might be telling me to just ignore her but I can't stand it. Any help? =[(Also.. I think this might be in the other board counciling advice.)

Edited by Lindii (see edit history)

Well, it sorta looks like she likes you. I would talk to her about it, like just ask why she always puts stuff on your desk and stuff. She may just be trying to strike up a conversation or just get you to notice her. But you should never let something bubble underneath, if you have a problem with somebody you should always let them know about it, but in a nice way.

My temper is trying to burst out of me. I don't want to tell her to keep stopping that but she might think I hate her. When she puts her arm on my desk she pushes a few things off my table. Well kinda and she plenty of room for her stuff! I want to talk to my teacher about it but I don't know if I should. I know I don't really own the desk but she has her own desk too. She has plenty of room to put her arms and feet on her own desk.

I find it a bit weird that someone would act like that in front of you. I think it could be what t3jem is saying, that she's doing all these exaggerated actions in front of you, or it could be the opposite way and she's just trying to annoy you. In any case, just talk to her about it (but don't jump into conclusion that she's trying to get your attention because you think she likes you... that's a big no-no). Tell her [in nice way] that what she's doing is distracting you from what you're doing. You would only call the attention of your teacher/instructor if she's doing something that's even more distracting to you (although I already find the foot-on-chair thing already distracting). Just because you like her doesn't mean you're just going to tolerate what she's doing so she won't get mad at you.

Don't be rude, just sit with her one day and ask why is she doing that. My first guess is that she wants you to notice her. My second guess is that she likes you. My third guess is that she is an evil sadistical creature that hates you :rolleyes: Jk, of course. Don't talk to the teacher - it's your problem (I wish, I had such problems in life instead of mine).Just ask her politely why she does that whenever she does it again. Don't be shy, but also don't loose your brakes. If you know, what I mean.

wow big irony i'm kinda having the same problem too but i dont mind it that much i cant say but the way that girl acts not only in class but outside class towards me it does seem that she would like me but i hate jumping to conclusions.if you find it anoying just tell her you dont like when she puts he hand on your desk and stuff just dont be rude, dont get the teacher invloved pointless, and dont jump to conclusions that she likes you, because you might get imberest. just tell her its dustracting has nicely as posible.

I know.. I don't even think she likes me though. Ugh! I heard her behind my back that she was talking about how ugly I am and that I was a bi. with her friends even though I wasn't. I asked her once that I didn't really like it that she puts her shoe on my chair. No matter what I did she finds a way to do it. Like she pretends she needs to tie her shoe. I also feel sometimes like she copies down my answers. She puts her test really close to my desk and she looks in my direction for a few minutes. (I can see her eyes in the corner of my eyes.)

What age are you two? Seems like a little childish behaviour from her.Whatever well as the others said you might try to talk to her. I also think she has a thing for you. So if you like her give it a try :rolleyes: You might end up with a good relationship between you 2 ;)Oh now I saw what you have written before my post.Well she might be just an arrogant b*tch. If she is like that try not to care about you liking her (better even forget it) and be cold to her. Even if you get a comfortable occasion and you see her writing answers from you and your teacher is near say loud "Stop copying my answers" so that your teacher can hear you. Sometimes the girls has to learn some stuff! I always hated th ones which go "Oh look at my pretty @ss. I'm so beautiful. Now give me your answers (even without the "please" part)"

Edited by silver_wolves (see edit history)

You should post this in the Vent. I don't think people in high school actually have such problems. it all sounds really childish. Even a teacher wouldn't want to deal with it for you! Talk to her. She won't think you hate her, unless you shout at her. Explain to her nicely that you too need your own desk space and would she kindly keep to her own desk since its there for that very purpose.

Edited by bishoujo (see edit history)

Maybe that will work...... I'll go ahead and say that the next time I catch her doing it. I wish I don't sit next to her next time. Thanks for the advice I guess. xP Hope out I would never feel annoyed again.

This doesn't really sound like something that you should get so annoyed about. Just calm down and think of reasons why she might do things like this.Maybe she likes you? If you like her, try asking her out maybe?

This doesn't really sound like something that you should get so annoyed about. Just calm down and think of reasons why she might do things like this.
Maybe she likes you? If you like her, try asking her out maybe?

.... I'm not a *******. You know, first of all. I doubt she is either. She loves to cheat, if I don't answer her with the answers she asks my best friend. She copies my work and she admitted that my ideas are cool. If someone like her copies, cheat, uses your property for more room, I'm guessing you would be able to get angry too. I told her to look in the book once but she said she was too lazy and she doesn't know the page. Thats why you look and search for it. Plus she once said during this month, "I'm serious I really need help on it." She doesn't really asks for help, she asks for answers.

Well.. Every single day when I come to school and sit next to this girl she always puts her stuff on my desk and her foot on my chair and her hand on my desk!.. I really like her but I'm really annoyed of that. My temper is trying to burst out of me. I don't want to tell her to keep stopping that but she might think I hate her. When she puts her arm on my desk she pushes a few things off my table. Well kinda and she plenty of room for her stuff! I want to talk to my teacher about it but I don't know if I should. I know I don't really own the desk but she has her own desk too. She has plenty of room to put her arms and feet on her own desk. When I put my feet up on the desk of the metal things (don't know what they are called) she copies me and kind of kicks my feet off. I try to move my desk a bit farther away from her but then she notices and puts her desk back right next to me. Please tell me what should I do. You might be telling me to just ignore her but I can't stand it. Any help? =[

Aww i feel sorry for you i hated a girl back when i was in year 7 i think i use to get annoyed by them they allwasy use to take the mik out of me and they always done annyoing things lol but as in ur case just stand up to hear and tell her what u feel just start geeting angry and just give her a good slap and say hey thats my
spcae BACK OFF!!! lol i think she would stop then but normally thats a sign that they like u so get in there! lol

I think the girl likes you too.But I really can't understand why that girl puts all her stuff and her feet on your desks,this girl seems to be unique.If I would be in your place then I would simply tell her that please kindly try to understand,this desk is though not owned by me,but I too want to keep my stuff on the desks,so can you please keep all your stuff on your desk and then say I think you can understand my problem my dear freind.