xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
bthaxor

Unreleased Sony Ericsson Phones! your first glimpse of them

hi all,

i am a dedicated sony ericsson user - as a matter of fact, i will not buy any phone unless it is a walkman flip/slide phone. i currently have a w300i and am very happy with it.

however, i have recently been disappointed with se phones. i find the w880, w200 and w600 absolutely horrendous.

then, i discovered these pics on the web, depicting the new generation se phones. and i liked them.

i have attached the images for the:

-w999-w1000
-w970
-k900
-k830
-k860, k830
-w930

some look like fakes (k830), however the rest seem genuine enough.

i hope you like them as much as i do - i find the w970 irresistible! i want one!

se_spy_photos.zip

hi all,
i am a dedicated sony ericsson user - as a matter of fact, i will not buy any phone unless it is a walkman flip/slide phone. i currently have a w300i and am very happy with it.

however, i have recently been disappointed with se phones. i find the w880, w200 and w600 absolutely horrendous.

then, i discovered these pics on the web, depicting the new generation se phones. and i liked them.

i have attached the images for the:

-w999
-w1000
-w970
-k900
-k830
-k860, k830
-w930

some look like fakes (k830), however the rest seem genuine enough.

i hope you like them as much as i do - i find the w970 irresistible! i want one!

Have you seen the Sony Ericcson w810i,i saw it on http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ and read through its features.I was so intrigued that i made an outright purchase on their shopping cart at shop.teknowholesale.com
The Phone has so many new functionalities that you cant find in the other models you mentioned.I think y'all should check the features out,i'm uploading the image of the file for you to all see it.
I'll like to get your feedback.