xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
longtimeago

Parting Parting is a sweet Sorrow

Whether the weather is hot , Whether the weather is cold Whether the weather may be anything Parting is a sweet sorrw.There goes a statement In every parting there is a Image of death . According to me to meet to know to love and then to part is the saddest tale of many human heartparthing is of two kinds one a person who parts himself due to unavoidable circumstances. For example if he/she goes abroad and earns for the family he or she goes out of the love that is here in this case parting happens with love. Parting with love is a sweet sorrwOn the other hand if there is a fight between two individuals or two gangs parting takes place but here both depart not in love in this case parting is not considerd as sweet sorrwthus i can relate this with having good charecter. Fight between two individuals takes place if both of them do not posses proper charecter , In this case charecter is very important . Parting with Fight takes place if both of them do not posses proper chatecter,Raymond may make a complete man because it is since 1969 bu only good charecter will make a complete manGood night parting is such a sweet sorrow we have to say good night till it be morrow.Thus i conclude and part from you by saying i have no parting sigh to give so take my parting smile :rolleyes: