xisto Community
anwiii

Your Views On Spirituality Spiritual inner souls

Spiritual inner souls:

My out looks upon those that feel their Spiritual in their selves and those around them in Life. I find that some are very extreme spiritual, innersoles.
But.
That’s exactly what it is.
Stays inside them,
Surrounds only them.
Their Spiritual energy does not surround those around them in Life.
Bring to others something inside you that come easy for self.
You need people,
To offer this spiritual part of self, to grow, learn, experience, Feel,
Otherwise only growing you do in life is isolated within self.
Locked away in Thoughts only you can feel or understand.
Wondering why?
Don’t people understand me, where I am coming from in self and life?
Then getting to place innersole, your thoughts stated are, this is I.
If people don’t understand, I can’t help that, I do.
So once again that spiritual part of self gets locked away isolated within, inner self not shared within those that surround your life and energy force.
What those have to offer in spiritual innersoles, is great experience and tool in life its self?
To those that just need someone to care?
To Listen.
To Believe.
To guide. Know when to and know when not too.
To just be there.
Many mistakes, many Hurts, many complications in Life may get lead astray inner self, offering your spiritual self out to others, in hopes they grasp that tiny spark of Life.
You sometimes begin to wonder why?
Do I place myself in these positions with other people that only end up hurting me in Life?
You know why.
That is always be part of self that’s spiritual that radiates out from you, in hopes maybe just ray of hope, gives someone that chance, see within their own self that magical spiritual part of themselves.
Can never give up in offering this out to they.
Allow life to stray your thoughts from all pain received from, your offerings the spiritual part of yourself.
Through all that Pain.
Will be that ray of magical spiritual innersole, that some how reached one person in your Life.
That same person can return
Offer them to another.
What a wonderful feeling in you’re own selves as much as seeing in others?
Makes me ?smile?
I love People, all people in Life.
We are all different induvalized inner souls.
When we allow our selves to become so critical in our Lives.
That we only see hurt and terrible mistakes in what others do in Life.
That we come isolated inner spirits in our lives.
Isolate us ?away? from others.
To prevent any hurt, mistakes, of life, being a friend to a stranger.
Only surrounding us with those that only please ourselves in Life.
How so much we hide behind those same walls we state others hide behind.
Just different types of walls for ourselves.
Isolating us from, believing and growing in Life, Others and most of all our selves.

We need To Focus more on ourselves ,to Bring more out in Open ,To Love who you really are Meant to be in Life .
Not How The World see's us to be .

[note=truefusion]http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/]

Some think spirituality has no meaning and some don't even know what it is .Spirituality is something that can't be explained in words .It has a deeper meaning which comes from inner soul.

I think most paths lead to essentially the same place, but some get you there more effectively than others.I also think spirituality is intended to be an innately personal experience, and is supposed to mean different things to different people depending upon where they are at in life.

I don't think that one way is better than the other, especially if one is referring to religious beliefs.In my opinion, believing in something like Jesus isn't going to get you any closer and faster to enlightenment than believing in something like fairies. And vice versa. It all depends on the person, how open minded they are, how willing they are to allow themselves to become spiritual, and more involved, etc..I mean, as nice as it would be to have something that would fast-track us to spiritual enlightenment, I think it just requires effort. People are so lazy these days, and are always looking for an easy way out. Just look at a magazine "Lose 50 pounds in a month!"...or "Forget working out; just take these pills!".The last one is a bit of a stretch, but you get my drift.It just takes time, and a willingness to be open and willing to taking the time to become more connected to your spiritual "self".

In all fairness you just copied a quote which is a huge block of text. Most forum users wont want to read itsummarise it in bullet points or set it out so people can be bothered to read it.As for the question I am very scientific and do not believe in most spiritual things. I believe in ghosts but I do not believe that they can do anything like on mst haunted. It is a subject which interest me and unlike most arguments which have little meaning in science I am not sure in my mind of the answer which isn't something i'm used to.

Edited by kobra500 (see edit history)