xisto Community
Sandokan

Bux.to

I was hoping somebody could tell me If they have any experiencewith the Add-clicking site Bux.to. I typed it in Search butcame up with 0 results. So is it scam or did you really get your money??Thanx!!!

Well if it doesn't show up in google I would suppose it isn't really a good way of getting money online anyway. Just look at all the stuff here about Adsense and stuff like that I am sure they would be glad to help you with those.

I have had bad experiences with bux.to I reached the minimum payout then they banned me for "fraudulent clicks" Which I obviously did not do. I sent them an e-mail challenging the discipline action but I received no response :P

ah but the best part about bux.to is the auto clicker that clicks everything for you!!! ill upload for you guys so you can make crazy money (i only do it on the weekends, and i have like $16!!! i havent cashed out yet cause i linked all my acounts to one email =( i got to fix that)

Auto clicker download

^you need winrar to open

btw you can make more than one account on one computer by deleting the cookies on your IE (internet explorer, not mozilla ill tell you how to make money on that too) by going to internet explorer>tools>internet options>delete cookies

on mozilla you need to get

addons:

1. Reloadevery (reloads the webpage you are on)

2. Greasemonkey (clicks the next link)

Now go here

^install that

When Greasemonkey clicks the next link on the page, and Reloadevery reloads the page. what this does together is when you get greasemonkey to open a page, it gets crossed off after the timer runs up (the 30seconds on the page). hten reloadevery reloads the page so greasemonkey can click the next link. =) hope you guys enjoy

ps if you want to make more accounts on mozilla firefox, then delete the cookies by going to tools>options>privacy>show cookies>delete all cookies

Thanks for that AutoClicker, I heared a lot about it. I won't use it till I have received my first payout. When I know it really works, I will use it. So if I get nothing then. I will know what the problem is. Thanx :DBtw: I have 6,80 on the moment :PGreetzz

bux.to is part of a hosting site. they garantee x amount of views to a site. So, u get paid 1 cent to view their site making the x amount of views a easy task y how did you/y do you think you would get paid to view a site?

I haven't been paid from bux.to yet. But I have been paid from other similar programs. So I have faith in them. bux.to is a late payer site as they have millions of members. and also the alertpay problem. any way they are saying that the payment process will speed up after implementing the new script. which is very soon.And using autoclickers is a bad Idea. it's against their rules. and u'll surely be banned for using that.

Well i would ask people to please keep ethics here. dont cheat other by usung those auto clicks for gods sake.

You need to do a hard work to earn money from bux.to . You need to count on other people :lol: . The only way to make money on internet is to be a designer or a scripter .

I really don't see why any of these places still exist. You need to work very hard to keep up your referrals and than surfing the web for random pages? Just seems like a waste of time for very little pay. If you need money, get a job at your local grocery store. You will make 10 times as much money working minimum wage than you will with any of this crap.