xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Sandokan

Some Of My Work

I like most all of them, they all have a same sense of style to them. Do you do any other kinds? It would also be cool to see the original renders to see how much you actually changed them from the original.But overall I like them all!Good job, keep it up.

They're all great. The only thing I would advice is to play more with fonts... they seem very similar... I know tey're all different, but all very simple and at the same size more or less. I think taht could improve the overall impression in 3, 5 and 6. Good work.

Nice Work.I would advise you on some aspects of your sigs to make them look better.1. Borders :- Your borders are a little too plain. they just are the same background with a different color. Try this.Add a 3Px Black border.Then add a 2Px White border.Then lastly add a 1Px Black borderThat will give a new effect to some of your work.2. Text :- Your text is also kind of plain and the same. Try experimenting with some nice and new fonts. try anti-aliasing the fonts sometime. Try using clipping masks on some of them to make them just have a border and flow with the background.Totally you have some nice work mate. Hope to see more.Follow tutorials all over the place and on Xisto

Hi,This is really good but maybe you should get some more tips from the seniors and then I would always appreciate it if you submit a few tutorials on how to make a signature in your style ;)Best of luck and keep the posting going :rolleyes:

Hi,This is really good but maybe you should get some more tips from the seniors and then I would always appreciate it if you submit a few tutorials on how to make a signature in your style ;)Best of luck and keep the posting going :rolleyes:

Yea that's a problem, when I have 1 or 2 good effect I can't stop making signatures that way.When I'm making a signature and my thoughts are wandering off when I'm done I allways have the samestyle :) Keep following tutorials really helpes so I'll just keep doing that :(Greetzz