xisto Community
d-shade

Question About Restrictions If Any

I was wondering if there are any cpu load restrictions..are scripts set to timeout in 60secs(like powweb) or anything like that?also are they any file size/type restrictions??Can you customize the php.ini?? if you can't what is the file size limit on uploads using php?Are there any limitations or restrictions should I know about before hand??Can webmail be installed on the server or is there one included?I am not sure which plan I am going to be getting yetI still have to decide between Plan 7s, 9s, or FreedomFinally witht he 7s and 9s plans do you have to pay to add additional domains??I have two domains registered with godaddy and I was wondering if there was some fee involved(like powweb you need to pay to point domains...)

are scripts set to timeout in 60secs(like powweb) or anything like that?

Yes. (same 60 sec.)

also are they any file size/type restrictions??

No.

Can you customize the php.ini?? if you can't what is the file size limit on uploads using php?

No, Filesize is about 15 mb.

Are there any limitations or restrictions should I know about before hand??

No restrictions as such which disable features.

Can webmail be installed on the server or is there one included?

3 webmails already included

Finally with he 7s and 9s plans do you have to pay to add additional domains??

No.

I have two domains registered with godaddy and I was wondering if there was some fee involved(like powweb you need to pay to point domains...)

No.