xisto Community
MiniK

Suspended Account Error [resolved]

OK, my hosting account was upgraded so my hosting credits were set to 0. I went to stay with my sister for a couple of days and when I got back I had -4 hosting credits and my account was suspended.I've now got 6 hosting credits. My main site<cherubworld.org; is working but all of the addon domains I added go to the Suspended Account Page. What do I do???

Like I mentioned in my account, and from numerous topics posted about this, once you gain 4+ credits you have to wait 1 hour for your account to be unsuspended. Then once it gets unsuspended you will be able to see it again.

Submit an email to Xisto - Support.com please.Link back to this thread, give them your account name, domain name, and describe the problem.The script usually runs *about* every hour, subject to server demand, etc.*edit*It's working now!:P

teknoTom,Your main account is working since I can see your whole directory. But when I click on "cherishdragon"(?) the suspended page appears. This is unusual. Double check that directory's index page and see what you come up with.

I have had this problem before. I went to my main url and the page went fine, but when i went to the forums directory, it came up with the suspended account page. So my account was unsuspended, but the suspended account pages had remained. I found a .htaccess file in my forums directory and deleted it, and then it started working correctly again. Perhaps you have a similar problem here?

You can login to your CPanel right? My account is actually suspended at the moment so i cant login and check anything right now... I was able to delete the .htacess files from the directorys in the public_html directory, which these .htacces files were added into after my account was suspended. I dont know how it works but im assuming that when your account is suspended they place .htaccess files in your accounts directorys, and when you get enough credits they delete themselves again. And for me they didnt delete properly... Are there any .htaccess files in your account that werent there before?

Deleted htaccess files and your site is working just fine.Your index page is written so that it shows "Server problem. Back up A.S.A.P." What are you trying to do? People can't view them even if your site is working...I don't understand your situation...