xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
AlphaOfDoom

I Like Google

Personally, I use google for most things over yahoo and all those. Maybe it's just a habit or maybe I just think it's good...(which it is) but with image search and all the other links, It's good.

Personally, I use google for most things over yahoo and all those. Maybe it's just a habit or maybe I just think it's good...(which it is) but with image search and all the other links, It's good.

ahahh same here. I like google better than yahoo, msn or any other site there is out there. When I was first introduce to google, I didn't like at all and I keep using yahoo. But as time when by I saw that yahoo didn't provide as much as google. So now pretty much use google for any research I need to do.

Google is my alltime favourite...I started my searches in google.. usinggoogle now...will probably end with google... its super fast and very effective in giving what you want.

I started my internet journey with Google. I remember, the first site I have opened was https://www.google.de/?gfe_rd=cr&ei=BwkjVKfAD8uH8QfckIGgCQ&gws_rd=ssl for searching. Ever since I have used only google for searching purpose. And when Gmail got started I shifted my mail account to gmail and dump all emails including that of yahoo, rediffmail and hotmail. Gmail is showing text messages which loads faster as compared to yahoo's image ads. Also the attachment in gmail is easy to upload as well as download. The other products of google like picasa, reader, web history are all awesome.I LOVE GOOOGLE. :rolleyes:

I don't think anyone could match them... They've been around so long, and they pay their workers so good, they can't help but come up with new, good ideas that make the world even simpler.I just wish I could work for them...

To be honest, Yahoo! Is better then google. The mail from yahoo is brillant better then hotmail and gmail. The search engine from yahoo is one of the best, besides ask.com. Yet people stick with google, heck, I stick with google. It's just easier and safer. Weird though how I settle for google and not the best.