xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
AlphaOfDoom

Hi All! About me

Hello everyone. My name on the forum is AlphaOfDoom as you probably can tell.I am a boy, 17 years old.I have been on so many forums before I can't even count them all, along with administered a few, so I know a lot about them.I also will be very active, and trust me when I have made forums before the #1 thing that drove me mad was INACTIVE MEMBERS! It is so darn annoying. I will be most active in the later hours of the day (I live in US , central time) , but will obviously be gone most of the day.I am a nice person, and know a lot about games, life, whatever else. And I always follow the rules.Anyway, nice to meet you all!~Alpha

Hello Alpha Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA. Nice to meet you also. Sounds like you will make an interesting addition to our site. I am on the western cusp of the eastern time zone, an hour ahead of you, and also active in the late hours of the day.

Please read up on the rules and regulations for some are unique to Trap 17 and need to be followed. Make sure you don't post a lot of one-liners, they are considered spam. It is not the number of posts you make, but the quality that earns you credits. You can use the links just above my sig to learn all about Trap 17.

The people here are all friendly and helpful, so if you have questions, just ask. Someone will either answer you or point you to the answer. And, before you get warned, please don't sign your posts. Put your sig in the space provided for this. You can find the setup for it in your 'My Controls' area, left menu.

Look forward to seeing you around the boards. :P

Hi and welcome to Xisto!The community here is something special once you get into it. As for posting, don't force and it will come naturally, also feel free to jump right in and start a topic of your own!

Welcome to Xisto.com, just to reiterate make sure to check out the Xisto read me as it is your best source of information, you can find the link at the top of the shout box not hard to miss. Of course now that your hosted it is your responsibility to maintain your hosting by posting as much as you can to earn hosting credits to keep your account active.

Hi AlphaOfDoom...I?m nummell from Peniche, PortugalWelcome to Xisto...Around here everybody?s got to be active so that they can earn hosting credits so you should feel pretty good arround here.Hope you like this forum.