xisto Community
Shawn92

This Is What My Ex-girl Friend Said To Me

I asked God for a flower, he gave me a bouquet I asked God for a minute, he gave me a day I asked God for true love, he gave me that too I asked for an angel and he gave me you. My heart is but a mere vessel,tossing about helplesslyin this sea of loneliness.I long for the winds of your loveto guide me back to the shore,back to your heart.I’ve been in darkness for so long just waiting for the light,And now that you have come my way, my days don’t seem like nights.I’m glad I’m finally overcome my fear of the other side,Thank you for showing me the way, by taking me on this ride.I’ve never really felt this way about a guy before,You’ve truly touched me deep inside, you’ve opened, unlocked, the door.I know it’s nothing serious, but surely it’s a start,You’ve treated me so equally, I feel it in my heart.And even if this does not work, I’m glad I’ve had this chance,To see how great you truly are, even just for a glance.We never know what’ll come of this, it really just depends,I’m glad we’re taking the first step, we’re becoming better friends.With you I never have to guess just how you really feel,You talk to me about the facts and tell me what’s the deal.With you I feel so comfortable, like nothing can go wrong,I get this tingly feeling inside, you sing to me like a song.The fact that you are older, really did freak me out,But you treat me like I’m your age, now I’m rid of all my doubts.I’m trying to live in the moment, by forgetting about the past,And so far it’s been working, and it’s really been a blast.So hopefully from this day forth, I’ll know just what to do,If ever I come across a guy, another guy like you.

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Using proper bbcode tags for words that are not your own is a part of our forum rules. Please review our forum rules again.

I asked God for a flower, he gave me a bouquet I asked God for a minute, he gave me a day
I asked God for true love, he gave me that too
I asked for an angel and he gave me you.

My heart is but a mere vessel,
tossing about helplessly
in this sea of loneliness.

I long for the winds of your love
to guide me back to the shore,
back to your heart.

Ive been in darkness for so long just waiting for the light,
And now that you have come my way, my days dont seem like nights.

Im glad Im finally overcome my fear of the other side,
Thank you for showing me the way, by taking me on this ride.

Ive never really felt this way about a guy before,
Youve truly touched me deep inside, youve opened, unlocked, the door.

I know its nothing serious, but surely its a start,
Youve treated me so equally, I feel it in my heart.

And even if this does not work, Im glad Ive had this chance,
To see how great you truly are, even just for a glance.

We never know whatll come of this, it really just depends,
Im glad were taking the first step, were becoming better friends.

With you I never have to guess just how you really feel,
You talk to me about the facts and tell me whats the deal.

With you I feel so comfortable, like nothing can go wrong,
I get this tingly feeling inside, you sing to me like a song.

The fact that you are older, really did freak me out,
But you treat me like Im your age, now Im rid of all my doubts.

Im trying to live in the moment, by forgetting about the past,
And so far its been working, and its really been a blast.

So hopefully from this day forth, Ill know just what to do,
If ever I come across a guy, another guy like you.

Wow
I must say, you're a really lucky guy :]

Well, what does she want you to do? I assume she wants you to go back to her, but I could be wrong. If she does want you back what happened to make you two break up and what are your thoughts at the moment as to what to do. What are you asking us to advise you on?

wow... a really sweet poem...You must be really lucky... and don't even think about cheating on her, she's spoken her heart out to you and you should too.

All I can say is, she has clearly given up on every thought that ever came inside her mind (which must be 100 times of how your mind would work) and she has surrendered herself to your love. This is what I feel from the emotions at the time she wrote it. You break her heart and it will be harder for her to reach this state of love for any other guy.

I don't understand it, how does a girl that can say all that be your EX girlfriend? :rollseyes:Now is there a purpose to this thread? Come on give us some details, you getting back with her, we are all lovey dovey soapy kind of people you know, we love a happy and romantic ending to any story!

Wow that was a nice poem but what i want to know is whether he broke up with her or the other way around. If you ask me, it sounds like he broke up with her and she still is in love with him. Those must be the worst situations ever since you hate to see someone heartbroken and sad but if you dont love them anymore or moved on, then you know you had to break up with them. Those suck the most because just because u moved on, does not mean you do not still care and all. All i can say, is good luck man and i hope it all works out for the best.

I loved those words, they sure mean something, they sure can make you feel very good if they were meant for you, so i think you should fight for this girl with all your strenght, that is my advice to you free of charge.I also have a girlfriend, a wife pretty soon, i hope, i think i will marrie next year, if things go like i am planing, she never told me words like that but she told me with her own words, and she told me face to face, which i think is the best way to see if her eyes are saying the truth.There is no better feeling then the one you can feel by someone that like you very much, that loves you, beleave me, i can say some words about love.