xisto Community
Mr. Cheeky

Rate This Site

I just made a template for this website right now

heres the link:
http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

give ur comments and rate please, it wasnt originally supposed to have ads or affiliates but i added them in anyways.. oh and the only affiliates button in there is the link to my site which is hosted on *Xisto* ;) .. i sliced the template in photoshop and coded it in frontpage with html

i found a new way of payment, the google ads on the site belong to me so he will get people to visit those ads but i will get the money ;)

Pure genius. I enjoy the whole metal+orange theme. The best part of the site is probably the banner. There's no content, though, so I can't grade you on that. The 3d thing on the whole template is sweet.Keep up the great work.9.2/10

it looks good, but at the same time it looks preety usual. like...there are many sites that have that look.the look of the navigation bar looks similar to many others.. try putting a rollover effect on the links

I will give you an 8/10. the whole theme is good and the color code combination is ok. I like the metallic + orange color combination.

it looks good, but at the same time it looks preety usual. like...there are many sites that have that look.

the look of the navigation bar looks similar to many others.. try putting a rollover effect on the links

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I agree with Ket I said that earlier in another post you did..

It looks cool though really sleek.

Except the background is kind of black and dull.. I think it needs some sort of LIGHT soft pattern or color whatever... Just don't let it be too eye catchy.