xisto Community

hey ppl,can any one tell me why? im in a relationship with a girl for two months now and from we have been together i have been doin all the phone call and right now im fed up of it all.what should i do?

Well tell her that you have restricted money for calls or just tell her that you can't do all the phone talking. Yeah it may be a little direct but you shouldn't leave her control you-if you show a girl that she can do that she will do it A LOT believe me! So talk to her and if she starts shouting at you or something like that don't start playing nice and fluffy-be hard and dump her-that most probably she will come back at you telling that she's sorry or if she doesn't come back-well it means she's a b*tch :P Yeah we are man and we have many things to handle in a relationship but we can't do all the job!

I think this is strange....Because it should not have to happen....U should go and meet her sometimes....doing a routine of live....Out for dinner....Shopping......and if she refuse that, maybe something not right here......You should find out why and choose the best way to overcome it.....maybe it comes to the end of relationship, who knows..........who cares......Life must goes on........ :rolleyes:

Thats what happened to me and my girl friend. She was never the one to call me and I was always the one to call her. Soon to find out that she didn't really like me anymore. She just didn't break up with me because she felt bad for me because I couldn't get any other girl but her. So she stayed with me for about a week more until she ended the relationship. I thought when she call she wanted to say I love you but it was the call of doom. As in she wanted to break up with me. I don't know if she is just trying to avoid you and the only way she will talk to you is if you call her up, but be aware she might not really like you anymore and she probably just feels bad that if she breaks up with you, she will break your heart.Well good luck on your relationship. I hope nothing bad happens to you.