xisto Community
PontySave

Need Advice

I bought an MP3 player. But when you buy music from an online store, the copy-protection scheme may not allow you to play it on your portable player or to manage your music library with that player. So I have to solve media protection problem. There are many software to resolve the problem,such as Xilisoft WMA MP3 Converter ,ImTOO WMA MP3 Converter, MP4converter MP4 to MP3 Converter and ect. After googling I chose MelodyCan converter (It supports converter WMA to MP3, MP4 to MP3) This program befits me but anyway I want to buy iPod but I don`t know what software will be better. Maybe one of you use MelodyCan to remove files to iPod or smth like that. I need you opinion. Thanks for any help. :P

When it comes down to deciding what to use in order to remove the Media Protection from the music files, you need to understand what program you are purchasing the music from and whether or not the program will be able to remove the protection from it. This kind of idea is a bit shady, though you can have absolute proof that you did, indeed, purchase the song through the website by using their own receipt as proof in the case of legal action. I am not sure what kind of program you would want for each individual type of file, what stores are you purchasing music from?