xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
asdfghjkl

I Dont Even Know

So other day my best friend claims that i don't care about her or consider her a good friend. But that's not true at all. We got into an argument online and she didn't want to talk to me anymore so she blocks me. I really wanted to fix things up between us, so i tried calling and texting her, but this just made things worse because she got really annoyed. Not only is she my best friend, but i also really like and i decided i had to tell her and get it off my chest. The next day she texts me saying "dont like me", "leave me alone" and she says "we would've been fine if you had just given me some space and left me alone." I really care about her and she's been a really good friend. I dont know if this is the end or not. I really just want to fix things up again and have it the way it was before but i just don't know how?

So other day my best friend claims that i don't care about her or consider her a good friend. But that's not true at all. We got into an argument online and she didn't want to talk to me anymore so she blocks me. I really wanted to fix things up between us, so i tried calling and texting her, but this just made things worse because she got really annoyed. Not only is she my best friend, but i also really like and i decided i had to tell her and get it off my chest. The next day she texts me saying "dont like me", "leave me alone" and she says "we would've been fine if you had just given me some space and left me alone." I really care about her and she's been a really good friend. I dont know if this is the end or not. I really just want to fix things up again and have it the way it was before but i just don't know how?

she just need some space thats all. a girl does not like to be annoyed. If she is ur best friend she will understand how you feel about her. i was in this same problem once, all i did was give her some time and she was the one who called me and we talked about if we could get together but the answer was no because we were better being friends then in an intimate relationship.

All u need to do is give her some time thats all.

Remember love can move mountains

post-51981-1193279374_thumb.jpg

A good friend is really worthy of treasure, don't let it go.I think this problem in my way, Why she argued with you? She is very cared about you. You should think through out what you have done make she angry, So you would find way out to fix things up again.Her angry express she is care about you, go and make a good talking.

Edited by faund (see edit history)

Shawn is correct. If she is that good of a friend she will surely see how depressed you are, and even I can tell you are depressed from your style of writing. However, you need to give her that space, and just the occasional "hi" when passing her by or something. Don't try and do some big thing that will win her back, but if you have a chance to defend her honour then do so, it will get back to her gurunteed!I dislike the way females go "We would have been fine, IF you had of just 'given' me space..." and they expect you to know this, and being her friend you have always been there for her, and why should this one time be any different? So my suggestion is just to give her some thinking space, and if she is that much of a friend, she'll call you or unblock you. I REPEAT: DO NOT hassle her at any chance you get, just a simple "hi, how are you" will go along way. Now to her, why did she act this way? I think you have something you need to figure out here, weather she has something going on with her family or it could just be the fact she does actually like you back and can't tell you or is trying to hide it. It's a trickey situation to be in, but you as her friend will ind a way around it, whilst showing you still care and not annoying her any chance you get, friends always fall out and come back, just with time.