xisto Community
etycto

New Yahoo Mail its finaly out of beta

well recently i went to my yahoo mail and to my suprise, strangely i was chocked, it was out of beta and it's great looks now you can change colors. it's faster, cleaner, now you can talk with contact,from yahoo and windows live messenger, without downloading the messenger, the drag and trop thin is great. i think it was worth that long wait because out of all my diferent e-mail client this is the best. if you havent given it a try you should. i think you'll love it too. :P

oh nice... Sadly I don't use Yahoo mail service as or right now.Maybe I should give it a try then if I like it then I'll stick around with it. And maybe it'll give me more thing to do then msn. I don't know. Been really lazy this day, so I barely know where yahoo and msn are going to now. Thank for letting us now though.

Yahoo! beta is good but the fact is that i feel that yahoo! latest version is a copied version of Gmail , i have been using yahoo! mail for more than 5 years and ,when gmail came i switched over to Gmail and that time i felt gmail was far better than yahoo! mail . so occasionally i used yahoo!Suddenly i wittnessed that yahoo! has changed to beta and once i used it . it is compatritively slow and so whenever i go to yahoo! now i give NO THANKS and i proceed to the normal version.I can surely say that yahoo! has copied some styles of google . Moreover Gmail gives the chat window along with the mail . so i can assure you that gmail is the best that yahoo!

Yahoo! beta is good but the fact is that i feel that yahoo! latest version is a copied version of Gmail , i have been using yahoo! mail for more than 5 years and ,
when gmail came i switched over to Gmail and that time i felt gmail was far better than yahoo! mail . so occasionally i used yahoo!

Suddenly i wittnessed that yahoo! has changed to beta and once i used it . it is compatritively slow and so whenever i go to yahoo! now i give NO THANKS and i proceed to the normal version.

I can surely say that yahoo! has copied some styles of google . Moreover Gmail gives the chat window along with the mail . so i can assure you that gmail is the best that yahoo!

i realy realy hate it when people say that a certain companies copied from another companies i think if the custumers ask for those features or suggest them and the companie sees ground for improvement i think its fair game except if it was a pure 100% copie thats a whole diferent story.
about the slownest i dont see it.

I think it is not as new as you think.. I've found that features a few days ago .. just being active in your yahoomail

yah thats true i have not been too active on yahoo true that :rolleyes:

Yahoo! beta is good but the fact is that i feel that yahoo! latest version is a copied version of Gmail , i have been using yahoo! mail for more than 5 years and ,
when gmail came i switched over to Gmail and that time i felt gmail was far better than yahoo! mail . so occasionally i used yahoo!

Suddenly i wittnessed that yahoo! has changed to beta and once i used it . it is compatritively slow and so whenever i go to yahoo! now i give NO THANKS and i proceed to the normal version.

I can surely say that yahoo! has copied some styles of google . Moreover Gmail gives the chat window along with the mail . so i can assure you that gmail is the best that yahoo!

Yahoo Gives A Chat Box Actually A Tab Where It Has Like A Chat Box When Someone IMs You It Opens It In A New Tab There Is Just One Thing I Hate About That If You Have It Connecteed You Cant Use The Messenger If You Do The Mail IM Disconnects But If You Are Looking For The IM Thing Its At The Top But I Dont Use Yahoo Mail Really But My Yahoo Mail Dosent Go Slow With Beta But I Might Think Of Using Yahoo Mail Agian

Question, can a picture be put in the signature in the new yahoo free mail ?

Does the free yahoo accounts change to the latest  version without a asking theower account ?

can some one please send me this info ?

-reply by Amboro Tours

Question, can a picture be put in the signature in the new yahoo free mail

Hope this is what you are wanting... http://email.about.com/od/yahoomailtips/� <that site will show/tell you how How to Insert an Image Inline in an Email with Yahoo! Mail Instead of attaching pictures to your emails, grab them right off the Web and send them inline so recipients can easily view them without any hassle.Note: I could not bring it up so all you had to do is click on the link...sorry...When you click on the link above the particular link you are looking for is WAY down the list.. As you will see there are MANY solutions to MANY problems or questions on how to use Yahoo...=)) in the link... * AND IF THAT DON'T WORK....GO BELOW ....Have a great day.... In order to embed a picture in the body of a yahoo email your photos needs to be web based on a site like:- https://www.flickr.com/browser/upgrade/?continue=%2F http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ http://fotopic.net/ https://www.snapfish.com/photo-gift/home?fromUrl=/snapfish/info17/ Then you can right click and copy the picture from the web site and paste onto the body of your email or your signature. This method will not work using the Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome browsers. Photos that are based on your computer will not copy and paste in most email providers mail. http://email.about.com/od/yahoomailtips/� I saw this answer that says it cant be done with Yahoo...so, if the above does not work try what is mentioned below... It's simple with yahoo you can not. The only option is to attach the photo and the reciepient will have to open or save it or if you don't have the file you can place a link to the file on the web other email services such as AOL will allow you to insert the picture or you can get some free email accounts like AOL or GMail and set them up in outlook or win mail which allows you to insert photos or if you upgrade to yahoo mail plus for $20/yr you can set up the account in outlook which will allow you to insert pics (you have to upgrade in order to use yahoo with outlook).

Most of time I used yahoo service (about 4 years) yahoo has faster service like attaching documents before.Recently new Yahoo Beta makes me lots of problem because of Slow Internet Connection so nowdays many Nepalese Yahoo user getting trouble in their yahoo accounts. But I liked new yahoo mail cool feature upload large files, download with zipping and Tabbed browsing too. If you don't have Y Im client your can chat directly from Internet too. Best for office users.