xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
my_hero51

Iraq

ok, this has to be a classic. Is it right or wrong that we went to war. I personally don't like bush and think that he rushed into war, however, the idea of it it htink is good. There are lots of things that they have done wrong in the run up to war but i thnk that if they were to do it all again they woudl learn from their mistakes and not do it. If you look at iraw now its a completely different country...and better for the war. No longer are there any in humane acts being committed by the authorities. Gd old US and Britton

1. I think Bush was wrong in going to war.2. I think Bush was more wrong in saying his decision was God-influenced. Vengeance is God's, He will repay. Doesn't say Bush should. An interesting faux pas made by Bush was in describing the war as a "crusade", as certain peoples in the area surely recall a war started by the ultimate anti-Christian organization several hundred years ago.

Was iraq a threat? Irag is an impotent country when it come to military power and nuclear capability. There is no doubt and question on that. Becuase if it were so powerful it could have vallantly resisted USA invasion. And to the nuclear issues, all evidence of USA is not substantiated. In fact there were no crideble evidence but there were lots of drawings and sketches. Up to now no weapon of mass destruction found even if the new interem government is installed.Invade Iraq?The supposed reason to invade Iraq is becuase it is a nuclear threat to USA. When they didnt find one, they change reason. Now they say that Iraq is under control of a tyrant. That maybe true but it is no right for any other country to invade another country for that reason only. But of course we all knew that the real reason is oil. There are countries in south america that were ruled by warlords or tyrant more sinister than saddam but yet USA did not unset the tyrant becuase it supported USA international policy.United States of America is a rouge state.