xisto Community
Dj_pundreek

Cpanel Login Trouble!

Plz help me out with my cpanel mess!! with correct username and psswrd i cannot log in...was working fine sme days bck when i purchased it!! i`m losing business as i cannot reply to emails as they woudn`t open either!!! whats this mess?? I tried to log in with my default psswrd which was mailed to me!! lemme outta dis people!!!! :P
link to my website is http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Somethings that could've happened;1. Your computer on caps lock?2. You forgot your password, or something of the sort.3. You left your password to default and now are screwed because it got hacked.4. Your password got hacked cuz it was too easy to guess5. Mis-spelling your password?6. Caps in wrong spot?Remember I'm just guessing, these are the usual reasons people get hacked. A good password has at least 3 different numbers in it, and at least 8 characters long.

I would contact your Hosting company directly. They likely will be able to adjust your password, if that is the problem, or they will be more able to assist you than us, since that doesn't look like a Xisto account log-in.