xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
PontySave

What Is A Miracle? for everyone of you

My daughter asked me what is miracle. :P So what is miracle? B)

you tell her that SHE is.

without looking up the definition, to me a miracle is something good, something special, something dreamed about that becomes a reality, something people can't live without, something that seems impossible before it happens. people hope for miracles. that's why your daughter is one and that is what you tell her

a miracle. for me, it is something supernatural. it is usually unexplainable by science and happens when you least expected it. it can also be connected with luck. like if a person survives a fatal accident, he/she could consider it as a miracle.

a miracle. for me, it is something supernatural. it is usually unexplainable by science and happens when you least expected it. it can also be connected with luck. like if a person survives a fatal accident, he/she could consider it as a miracle.

i believe in all that....that's the positive side to miracles.

i think what i truely believe more than anything else about miracles is that miracles are possible. in knowing that they are possible, they really aren't miracles at all. most people tend to believe in the probable than the possible and sometimes the redefine the word possible as a miracle. i believe there is alot of things our there that are unknown to all and that leads to ignorace when people start calling things miracles.
:P:
also, i believe everything and everyone has a purpose so although some people would say that surviving what should have been a fatal car accident a miracle, i call it meant to be and there is a purpose behind the survival which doesn't really make it a miracle anymore in my belief

some people will call miracles "god's intervention"....so deep thoughts there....

simple miracles to me though is just looking outside and noticing nature as it was intended.....the beauty in everything that sometimes we take for granted. we are all are a part of nature and that miracle and we all are here to learn and grow and teach

if we can trasport edison to 2007, he'd be flipping on and off the light switch to his room a couple hundred times saying that THAT was a miracle.....so to each their own in how they think and interpret what a REAL miracle is.... B)

to me a miracle is something good, something special, something dreamed about that becomes a reality, something people can't live without, something that seems impossible before it happens

for me, it is something supernatural. it is usually unexplainable by science and happens when you least expected it

Hmmn... far be it from me to be a religious fanatic, devotee, or even a believer, I'd like to quote something from "God" in the file Bruce Almighty.

Now, when you parted the red soup back then, that was a magic trick, not a miracle. Y'know what a true miracle is? When a teenager says no to drugs, that's a miracle.

So, for me, I would, tongue-in-cheek, call something a miracle not if it was an extraordinary phenomena but if it is something that, despite all the "evil" in the world, defies the ordinary by being an oases of "good" in a desert world where faith is scarce. To the original poster, if your kid is good, go ahead, pamper her. Call her a miracle and say how much you love the miracle God gave you.

If, on the other hand, you child is a horrid screeching seagull screaming, "gimme this," or, "I want that," then it's up to you. Maybe you could tell her that your neighbor, Jones' son/daughter, is a miracle. When she asks why, well, I leave that to your imagination.

Oh yeah, I've read somewhere that Moses was one of the world's greatest magicians, that is, in the same group as mages, witches and wizards, not street performers or masterful picaroons. Reading that, it does make sense that, if you remove the prophetic identity, his acts are no more than mere magic. I say, miracles are, or, for the religious people, should be, more of a spiritual thing than petty magic tricks :P

If my son ask me this question, I will tell him we call something a miracle because it seems very difficult or impossible to make but we made it.Something like longmarch is miracle I think. An army only with hundreds people, march more than 10000 miles, and beat the strong enemy supportted by USA, that's miracle.

If my son ask me this question, I will tell him we call something a miracle because it seems very difficult or impossible to make but we made it.

Something like longmarch is miracle I think. An army only with hundreds people, march more than 10000 miles, and beat the strong enemy supportted by USA, that's miracle.

My daughter is 5 years old. She understands all thing as she can at this period of life. So I think your answer will give me more questions :P You are right, it`s really miracle for you and for most people. But I think for my daughter miracle is anything good, nice and complete good senses and of course mother love.

I agree with anwiii for me my daughter is miracle. But anyway I think miracle can be an emotional state and miracle can be some event, some person (who you love for example) or some things. B)

I would really agree with the last one- I can say that one kind of a miracle is when you know that a person you love very much also loves you :P It may be also called the miracle of love :P Of course I agree with most statements here-miracles are unbelievable things that really happened, good things which you thought were impossible and of course being a parent ( I still haven't had a miracle of this kind B) I am a little young to be a father :D ) But you know I would really like to feel the miracle of love-it's something like a dream B) You have a daughter PontySave so I suppose you have felt that miracle haven't you?

Ahh. Perhaps, you can tell your daughter, a miracle happens only when one perseveres and continue to work hard with determination though it's impossible for it will one day, be possible. Just like Thomas Edison, he is a school drop-out, however, he worked hard enough, and he created more than 1000 successful inventions through his hard-work. Working hard to get enough budget to buy laboratory facilities. From there, he worked as an inventor, and became successful.However, if your daughter asks you, why must there all be males, reply in a different tone for Mother Theresa built a foundation of Miracles for many as well as herself. She completed the impossbles and made them all possibilities. Well, let your daughter read more on Mother Theresa, for this might build up her will to be determined to be successful in life.However, if she doesn't know what's success, explain to her briefly from your perception. However, if your ain't sure, you gotta figure that out by achieving success yourself and set a good example to your children. Though i am in no position as a 13-year old to speak to you, i strongly speak personally as a child in a father-son relantionship that i've learnt from my father's bad habits like throwing tantrums for nothing? So, remember that your every action influences your child.Erm, i am going out of topic enough. Alrightm back to miracles. Eh, i have already told you the answer. Ahh, one more thing, Miracles, are granted by god, or your strong will and courage itself. Fine examples you all have told to him tho -> indirectly, perhaps his daughter?

Thank you very much for opinion. Certainly I`m not simply try to be a positive example for my daughter, but I am such. I do a great deal that she understands there are not all so simply in the world, but in the same time there are a lot of causes for gladness and smile and certainly for wonders.

sexy babesWhat Is A Miracle?

I think a miracle is something very sexy yet not too sexy like one time I looked up some bad stuff that was too sexy 

-reply by jacovanresburg

I think the woman is not a mother she's a pathetic loser I am very sorry for your daughter for having a mother like that she shoud be put in foster care

Sincerly, Christian man

ps. Get a life