xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
boy-thoj

Help Me Find Out What This Mean.

I like a girl in my school but I haven't told her that I like her. I don't think she knows that I like her, but if she knows then that is a good thing then. But the thing I was wondering is...She sent an email to every of her friends, except me, and that email is kind of chain letter with no curse or whatsover they always say that you will have bad luck or something. It just is an email telling how they care about you as a friend and all. Well, I'll get to the point now. She sent every of her riends but me. I know she didn't send it to me because her friend send it forward it to me and to her other friends. And since when you forward an email or reply to it and add other email address on it you can see who they sent it to. Well I saw that she sent it to everyone but me. That's how I know she sent it them but not me. After that she sent it to me. Like 5-10mins after she sent it to them. Well have to say that I received it from her friend first before I received it from her.But what keeps me wondering is why she sent it to me individually to me but she sent it to everyone else just like that? I compared both her email and her friend email, and it's the same thing, not even a change in the email.What do you think that mean??

was the email different at all than the other one? otherwise she may just not want her friends to think she likes you. most people will take a small gesture such as sending an email about caring about you as a gesture of love.

I said I compared both emaill and they are the same. Nothing, I really thought they were something different but no, nothing.

And it kind of driving me crazy thinking too much over it. Yeah I know I should stop but I wanna know what it meant for her to send it seperatly to me.

im like this too. i over think things, then it feels like they dont like me. but i think that it is the second part of what i said before. because her friends may know she likes you, and when she sent the email she knew she would get teased if she sent it to you as well, so she probably did it seperatly for that reason. if you are so troubled over it, i would ask her if it means that much, but then she might think your obsessed with her.

im like this too. i over think things, then it feels like they dont like me. but i think that it is the second part of what i said before. because her friends may know she likes you, and when she sent the email she knew she would get teased if she sent it to you as well, so she probably did it seperatly for that reason. if you are so troubled over it, i would ask her if it means that much, but then she might think your obsessed with her.

oh.. it's nice to know i'm not alone there then =)
Yeah I don't really want to ask her why she sent it to me seperatly, becaus I am not supposed to know she sent it to the others. And I really don't want to scare her in anyway to tell her that I knew she didn't send it to me as the same time she sent it to her other friends. Or that I am obsessed with her like you say too.

But I wonder.. If she sent it to me first, what would that mean too?

ah.. too much question. I need to stop thinking too much.

i would forget about it because it was probably just to avoid embarassment. just live on and ask her out. that would probably be the best thing to do. because the worst thing that can happen is she says no.

Ahaha. Thanks =)

Well I'll tell her that I like her. And I'll see what's going to happen with that.
I'll try to live on if she doesn't like me. I really hope that she would like me the way I like her. Bah, I'm dreaming too much ahah.. I'll just to tell her and see what she'll say.

well she could have fogoten to send it to you and realised latter on if she to type down all the different email address she could have forgoten to type yours.if you like her you should tell then you couldd even found out wat happened with the email. but dont wory about it and dont make a big deal of it she could see it has beeing a little upsesed.

well she could have fogoten to send it to you and realised latter on if she to type down all the different email address she could have forgoten to type yours.if you like her you should tell then you couldd even found out wat happened with the email.
but dont wory about it and dont make a big deal of it she could see it has beeing a little upsesed.

I was thinking too much on it, that why I wrote it on here. I wanna tell her but I don't know if it's a good thing to do or not. Well I mean I'm scared of telling her and getting rejected.

Bah, I have to be a man and go to her and tell her. Thank you though.

As said by yourself, You are thinking too much on it.If you want to known the result, why not go and ask her straight, the talking will begin with the letter.Good Luck.

I like a girl in my school but I haven't told her that I like her. I don't think she knows that I like her, but if she knows then that is a good thing then. But the thing I was wondering is...
She sent an email to every of her friends, except me, and that email is kind of chain letter with no curse or whatsover they always say that you will have bad luck or something. It just is an email telling how they care about you as a friend and all.

Well, I'll get to the point now. She sent every of her riends but me. I know she didn't send it to me because her friend send it forward it to me and to her other friends. And since when you forward an email or reply to it and add other email address on it you can see who they sent it to. Well I saw that she sent it to everyone but me. That's how I know she sent it them but not me.

After that she sent it to me. Like 5-10mins after she sent it to them. Well have to say that I received it from her friend first before I received it from her.

But what keeps me wondering is why she sent it to me individually to me but she sent it to everyone else just like that?
I compared both her email and her friend email, and it's the same thing, not even a change in the email.

What do you think that mean??

The best thing to do is tell the girl that u like her. I have this friend at school who i liked but i didnt tell her and now she is involved with a guy i dont even like. I her cousin know that i liked her but she tell me to tell her.

As i said before the best thing is to do is tell her and u will know if she feel the same way too

Simply say her that you like her. You lose nothing. Now you do not know an answer. If you ask and will get a refusal, you will know that to do farther. If you get an agreement or will hear that she wants to be with you (like a friend - that is not bad, or like your girfriend), be glad B) Shortly to say, operate! :P p.s. write as all passed

Can't give you advice on this one B) hah I also quite like a girl from my class and I think you must be joyful for that she send you the mail at all because with the girl I am talking about I am happy for every moment that she shows that I exist :P I mean we talk rarely, chat even more rarely...well we are in quite different companies and all...huh I would be dieing of happines if sshe would send me e-mail about how much she cares for me :P So as I said be happy that she did-it could be far worse than that.And besides it could also mean that you are some kind special for her and she didn't just want to put you on the countless list of friends but separate you as a special person B)

As said by yourself, You are thinking too much on it.
If you want to known the result, why not go and ask her straight, the talking will begin with the letter.

Good Luck.

Thank you. I know I was thinking too much about it, but I don't know I still is thinking why that happen like that. And then yeah, I will go tell her and ask her.

I don't want to stay like this all my life and hide my feeling for her. So I really need to go tell her. Yet I am still scared of telling her but if I don't tell her I never really be a man facing the real world outside then. Thank you again.

The best thing to do is tell the girl that u like her. I have this friend at school who i liked but i didnt tell her and now she is involved with a guy i dont even like. I her cousin know that i liked her but she tell me to tell her.
As i said before the best thing is to do is tell her and u will know if she feel the same way too

I will tell her sometime this week. Well only if I get the courage to go and tell her. I don't know I'm just too scare to go tell her. But thanks again for letting me know that I have to tell her before it's too late.