xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
my_hero51

Bill Gates

Talk about technology. Bill gates' house is suppose to be umbelievable. This man is suppose to have a microchip which each person who enters into the house is given. This microchip then determines the enviroment of each room of the humongous house as you walk through. this enviroment ranges from the music being played to the heat to the type of lighting all the way down to the alternation of how reclined you like your chars. This guy has the ultimate crib but hasn't yet been on the MTV show! I'd love it if he got onnto cribs, it would be awesome to see!!!!!!!!!!!

yes..his house it tight...He lives in the same state as me.. ;) washington state.. I have been in it..It has 54 Miles of Fiberoptic cable...ITS CRAZY...My friend used to babysit for him.He is the Richest Man ON the Planet

Yes. It is called "The Microsoft Home". It has detectors in the dustbin which looks the things which are thrown and places an order for the same online. The photo frames also give a lot of information. The walls have microphones which allow the user to directly communicate and issue small commands. there is a lot of it...