xisto Community
varalu

Addicted To Trap17 ?

How many of you people are addicted to Xisto and its forums??

Its only been few days i have joined... but i am already addicted enough to Xisto and its forum. Spending hours together in the site. Are you addicted... if your addicted whats the percentage??

What do you do most often in th eforums??

My addiction percentage is -- 78%

Edited by varalu (see edit history)

I have not defined an exact way to give the percentage...

Depends on:

1. The number of posts you make

2. no of posts/topics you read

3. No of profiles you go through :P

4. Total hours you are in Xisto -- Very important

5. The help you do to other members

6. no of shouts

and may be lots of other things also...

well i used to be very active here in the forums, especially in the shoutbox. that's because i always have time to go online while i was doing my thesis. before that, i was only going here to post something so i could gain credits so my account will stay online. then i started talking in the shoutbox late last year and early this year. right now i already have a job so i don't have enough time to gather credits, and probably chat with the peeps in the shoutbox. i'm actually planning on buying a hosting account instead since maintaining the credits would be difficult now.but to answer the question, mine would probably be around 10%. i try to post once in a while (just like this one), and talk to some people. i read stuff, but i lurk most of the time.

Its only been few days i have joined... but i am already addicted enough to Xisto and its forum. Spending hours together in the site. Are you addicted... if your addicted whats the percentage??

What do you do most often in the forums??

I wouldn't say I was a Xisto addict, it takes quite alot to get me addicted to forums (even when they are for the musicians I listen to, I don't usually get latched onto posting). Although I don't consider myself an addict, I do try to post frequently, for my website's sake.

The thing I do most often? I'm unsure as to exactly what, but I'm more likely to be found sifting for topics to reply to, rather than chatting in the shout box.

If you had to rate some sense of addiction I have for this forum, I'd say about 15-20%, on most days.

It's a bit higher today, you see.

Haha well I don't know about the percentage but it's my first day here and I already feel kinda addicted :P I post in whatever topic I have opinion on or whatever topic seems interesting B)Btw what exactly is the shoutbox? Something like a chat? And do you get creds when writing in the shoutbox?cause I really like it here but I am also writing for a site I wanna open B)

Well I wouldn't call it a addiction or I would be having about twice the posts I have right now :P, I am one of the longest active members on here, just behind OpaQue, serverph, and odomike and I have build up quite a solid reputation in almost every section of this forum. I have a small reputation at Xisto but usually I have a hard time finding a topic to replay to because most of them have been beaten to death already. Yeah I took a few vacations here and there, have some disturbing posting stats, and if the shoutbox count was still active those stats would be just as disturbing. Even though I spend amples amount of time here, 20 hours give or take, DOES NOT MAKE ME A Xisto ABUSER!! B)

My addiction is some what different. It starts whenever my credits are down. ;)Due to busy hours of office and no internet facility, I have not been able to give time to Xisto, but now again I have got a regular internet connection and am also free to give 1-2 hours for Xisto.Therefore my addiction level is zero and increasing exponentially and will reach infinity in few days. :rolleyes:

My addiction is quite low as you can see form the post count. ;_; but hey I'm going to try to change that at least by a bit. I have been away within the Caribbean for quite some time and now back within the states, so I'm back trying to get into some conversations I probably can attend to but form what I seen a few of the threads I last spoke within haven't changed by not even one post so its like I really didn't leave that long.

I go on Xisto everyday (almost) but I ain't that addicted. I barely ever look at other people's profiles and i barely spend more than 1 hours on Xisto (maximum).

My addiction also increase the lower my points go, but right now I'm trying to get more credits so that I can upgrade my hosting package...

so my current addiction percentage is... 62%

But my normal addiction percentage is... 51%

so there you have it...

What do you do most often in th eforums??

Yes you are right, Xisto is 1 such mode where people get addicted without their wish...
but I feel, its worth to get addicted to it... rather than any other chat boxes...
it has powerful rich features...which attracts us and makes us get addicted to it...
by the way,how did you calculated the percentage of your addiction?
is there any such thing available in Xisto? I am also quite new and would like to know more about it.

i believe i am addicted to Xisto forums more then anything else at the moment..... this is also a very old topic by the way :) .... i have spent about 5 hours on the forums just looking for something that i can reply to... I would rate my addiction as 67% at lest today it is....