xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
my_hero51

Internet Essays

OK, so what website does everyone use for courseworkI'm now at college so does anyone know of any really good college coursework websites. I am desperately missing not being able to copy other peoples work like i could in GCSE. Any help from anyone would be greatly appreciated. Also, has anyone ever been caught cheating in their coursework. i came pretty close once when i turned up with my essay and all my mates had the same essay pretty much, bar a few lines. Very funny though! ;)

I don't know about the website.But I would suggest that maybe you should try and do it yourself because I found A-level coursework really useful for university. I used to hate history, and I was an extremely slow reader. But once I completed my history coursework, I realised my reading skill has improved...And these skills of discussing and researching are vital to university. Now I'm glad I have done the hard work for my coursework. Not only that I got good marks to really be proud of (coz it's what I did myself), but also it helps a lot at uni.Maybe just try to do one. I think you'll not regret it when it comes to uni. :P

Why are you even going through college? Seriously, if you don't want to do the work, then don't go. College is to learn your trade or fine tune a skill. If the work is that terrible to you, then jesus, either find a course that is fun or leave and find something else that fits you. Remember, college really isnt the answer to getting a job that you want; working at that goal is. Besides, college professors use resources to match papers that are avaible over the internet. The only way you can get away with being lazy today is by getting it written by someone else for money.

If you need a paper written, tell me the topic, and I'll throw one together for you. No questions asked. Just a one-time fee of $19.95 and I'll be your essay b1tch for life... :P In all seriousness, ThoughtVoid hit it right on the spot. Take some initiative, or seriously reconsider what you're doing with yourself. You'll only end up getting screwed in the end...

Someday, I plan to work for one of those websites to earn some extra money. Not only are you helping other people, but you are also getting money too. :lol: