xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Rebma

Finally I Get To Post!

Ok man, I got this stalker guy at my door but anyway.I really want to earn good cash because.. I have only had one job before...And it was "Sonic" lmao.. High school graduate here.. New to the whole shat.I used to make sites for my friends.. and people "cough myspace"Well I got popular with that and quit.. because I figured I'd only be making me good money if I actually had a site with all my layouts, and a forum, which other people could submit their layouts.. ratings etc.. Not a shabby idea but meh..Is it really worth going through Adobe Script and Flash? (It's only trials) I have been reading ASP.net book.. mainy teaches you avout that.. But I would really like to earn some money that I could make at leat almost 700 a/m . (full time as long as I want) Just name anything free mainly for now before I want to get all huge with making money. I have been online here non-stop for a year surfing and knowing what's right and wrong.. Tried that treasure survey and it keeps saying pending forever so I don't feel like wasting my time.. Read just about anything on here. I can't stand it with those silly "free" sites.. oh wait, what do you know! you HAVE TO PAY.. scam scam... blah so much scam. Even if there are great sites, I know no one would post them...Later on, I do either want to be popular on blog or create something everyone will use or read... Just about any topic you could think of... Also I wouldn't really get any "referals" because my blog isn't finished at all. I'm not really an out doorsey type of person.. basically I'm a nervous wreck when it comes to a real job.anyways my site is https://myspace.com/browser
lostnsilence if you want to check it out.Feel free to post.. Although it may seem like I am very new.. I have had my ups and downs with the internet.. Seriously someone that has no life as of now. o.O<3Excuse my typos. I was in a hurry.. Do to a creepy bf at my door. =p

Edited by Rebma (see edit history)

Ok, let me get this straight. You have a stalker at your back door, so you sit down and type a post on the internet casually talking about making money, jobs etc?????Why aren't you cleaning your gun or sharpening butcher knives or something constructive like that?

Well. Well said sheepdog. What I don't get is - Why ask this here? It's not a review for US? Or is it?Well to your point, I think you should give the tutorials / teachings a try. Heck - You might learn something useful!Atleast it beats sitting at your room with a stalker outside, when you can learn (and forget stalkers and useless wasting of time) :P !

Get a person you know well to guard ya in case of the stalker getting too close :). Anyways I'd probably suggest taking a few courses or so, get to know a bit more indepth about web design, the back-end, layouts and so forth. Some experience with small or medium retailers do indeed help as well.