xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

Saint Michael Vs Truefusion: Hellgate London Battle ~ Voting

I vote for St.Michael's sig. It is well blended, colorful and I can readily recognize the render. The lighting effect is, as always in St.Michael's sigs, very nice. I am afraid I don't grasp Truefusion's render as easily and the colors are too monotone for my taste. Both techniques are well done tho.

Saint Michael: 1

Truefusion: 0

I am going to bump this because of how quickly it disappear, and so hopefully people will notice and vote in it, thank you.

Definitely SAINT MICHAEL.. I found that sig quite cool.. Sorry truefusion.. I like yours too but SM's sig looks more intense..SAINT MICHAEL : 2TRUEFUSION : 0I found truefusion's sig a bit dull and the text was not blended in too well for me.. I am a noob so forgive me if my comments were a little nooby :P

Although I do like both of them, I have to say that I vote for TrueFusion. Saint Michael's light effect is awesome, but it's not very useful if that's all that's going for him. Both signatures are rather washed out... SM's entire signature is rather dark, and it's hard to make out the character. His "HellGate London," although following with the color scheme, blends it into the whole thing. TrueFusion's sig is washed out in the aspect that everything is white-ish. Of course, this makes sense, but it could probably be better if the background was darkened SLIGHTLY to bring out his text and character even more.The text for both are of comparable competitiveness... if that made any sense. :D I like the crispness of TrueFusion's, but I also like how SM worked on making the text a little more different by adding different colorings to the first letter of each word.I really shouldn't be talking, since I don't even have a darn sig... but there's my critique. :P Saint Michael: 2TrueFusion: 1

I have to go with Saint Michaels signature, it blends well and has some decent lighting to it. Also the effects on it are pretty cool, I think the image could use a bit more contrast though.. Or well, a lot more contrast. I just don't like Truefusion's signature, I'm not trying to bash him but I just don't like the way it looks. Seems to plain and simple for me, no effects really and the text is simple.Saint Michael: 3TrueFusion: 1

Truefusion.and this vote is PURELY out of the fact that it's more to my taste. It has nothing to do with tallent...They're both equally tallented in my opinion. I just like the colours a little more. haha (please don't hate me).Saint Michael: 3TrueFusion: 2*edit*I also have something more to add. I like how on Truefusion's the grey, because it is lighter is takes the detail and texture onboard a lot easier, and is not a harsh darker colour like SM's. as the sigs are rather small, the detail that is important needs to be easy to see. Unfortunately, for SM's the darker it is, the more I'm likely to look past it.

Edited by strange-garden (see edit history)

My vote is for Saint MichaelHis sig is well blended, name, pic everything. But it is a bit on darkish side, I believe sigs should be light as they are small. Truefusion's sig was bright but not blended well, which is more important. TF has taken this battle lightly and hasn't put much effort, I guess.Saint Michael: 4TrueFusion: 2

This Sig battle's winner is Saint_Michael: he got best out of 7. Congratulations, S_M.Closing topic.