xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

Hellgate London Sig

Here is my latest sig, did some roaming in gamerenders and I saw this render and decided to make a sig out of it. Took me about 30 layers of work.

Posted Image

looks really good. i like how real everything looks and how its like a whole picture, unlike most other graphic designers, you actually made everything flow. most graphic designers just have a render, then put in random things and try to make it look good. this is actually a very intricate sig and it is really good.

Yo very nice sign, i just wanted to comment on the comment above basicly,me reaction on that would be not all gfx designer do that, only the beginners do that the, advanced play arround with screenshots background, to try to make stuff look better, like play with lightning, dreamy effects,,like saint has done is basicly colorise it and played with some layers and darken and lighten stuff.ok my comment will be, very nice but my personal opinion would be to brighten it up a bit but its very cool atm