xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

Sotw #63 Voting

Delivis stands out the most for me. I like the way the text has an indent effect to the background, like it's burning through; nice blending. I guess it's the light colors that pull me in.

Mich: 0rvalkass: 0
delivi: 1
Saint-Michael: 0

Voting threadMich:1
rvalkass:0
delivi:1
Saint-Michael:1

Im going to have to vote for Mich, I guess its because I did not like the text on the other sig;s much. Well actually Delivi's is good but I preferred Mich's though, it really is a tough decision becaus Delivi's stands out the most. I would like to give half to each but I guess thats not possible...

I always love Delivi's sigs, they are different.
Look at other sigs and Delivi's, its different. All are similar using dark colors but Delivi is using light color, and I love different/unique things. So my vote for Delivi :P

Voting threadMich:1
rvalkass:0
delivi:2
Saint-Michael:2

Really hard decision between Delivi's and SM's but I'd had to choose delivi's its light colours and shadows pulled me in...

Voting ThreadMich: 1
rvalkass: 0
delivi: 3
Saint-Michael: 2

Edited by csp4.0 (see edit history)

Hey everyone.

I can't see Mich's and mike's Sigs so i will decide between rvalkass and Delivi

Rvalkass's sig just doesn't do things for me. The background is like a blurted 3d Blender abstract art. The text of rvalkass's approves to me. Although it is not blended properly.

Delivi's background comes into place perfectly with his text and the feel that your being sucked into it. Overall i will have to say that delivi's is better than rvalkass's.

Voting ThreadMich: 1
delivi: 4
Saint-Michael: 2

Good luck to everyone in this competition. Hope to join the next one.

I can't see Mich's and mike's Sigs so i will decide between rvalkass and Delivi,

I don't know why you couldn't see the two mentioned sigs, but don't you think it would be nice to consider them all in your choice? Perhaps if you came back and tried again, you might render a fairer decision. Then again, you may still feel the same way. :rolleyes:

My vote goes to StMike. His glow effect always catches my eye. Delivi lost the "i" at the end of his name which I blame on his blending. I don't like the color choice in the text on rvalkass's sig. As for the use of the "required" elements, I think rvalkass did the best of us all.

Thanks for the vote FLaKes.

Voting Thread

Mich: 1

Saint-Michael: 3

Voting Thread

Mich: 1

Saint-Michael: 4

Saint Michael because his is the only one that looks great to me. Delivi's is nice too, but it's just text, kinda bland.
Edited by Above The Rest (see edit history)

Sorry for hte long delay in closing this, but things kept me busy, for the most part, anywayss on to picking the winner. First Relyks your vote does not count since you did not use the voting format and so SOTW #64 Co-Winners are Delivi and Saint Michael and so congratulations for winning this SOTW.